SKCC Summer Gathering -Sunday 6th Sept

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

SKCC Summer Gathering -Sunday 6th Sept

Postby greenwoo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:40 am

Guys n gals...the Summer Gathering has had to be shifted from the 13th Sept, so we've pencilled this in for the previous Sunday - the 6th.

Last year as many know we had a cracking day out at Amberley Museum and its been a struggle trying to come up with something that may be equally interesting. The idea is that its a social day where we can have a 'meet' close'ish to the venue, a gentle run across 'en masse' and then wander around somewhere having a natter to the great and the good; very much with the idea that partners/wives etc wouldn't feel out of place.

Soooooo. After some hunting this is what we've come up with;
http://www.hollycombe.co.uk/

Its over near Liphook so will i hope appeal to a few more Westerners than last year. To keep matters simple, i'd like to get an idea of who would def be up for this. Rough plan, brekkie around 09.00 about 15/20 miles away, leave brekkie around 10.00 and get to the venue around 11.00 latest.

1/ Mark

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: SKCC Summer Gathering -Sunday 6th Sept

Postby Tony B » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:58 am

Guys n gals...the Summer Gathering has had to be shifted from the 13th Sept, so we've pencilled this in for the previous Sunday - the 6th.

Last year as many know we had a cracking day out at Amberley Museum and its been a struggle trying to come up with something that may be equally interesting. The idea is that its a social day where we can have a 'meet' close'ish to the venue, a gentle run across 'en masse' and then wander around somewhere having a natter to the great and the good; very much with the idea that partners/wives etc wouldn't feel out of place.

Its over near Liphook so will i hope appeal to a few more Westerners than last year. To keep matters simple, i'd like to get an idea of who would def be up for this. Rough plan, brekkie around 09.00 about 15/20 miles away, leave brekkie around 10.00 and get to the venue around 11.00 latest.

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 am

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:37 am

OH BOLL****. I had kept the 13th free from duties biut now can't go. Hope you all ave a great day
James
The man in the Red Coat

David T

Postby David T » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:03 pm

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/

Martin S

Postby Martin S » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 pm

[quote="David T"]Guys n gals...the Summer Gathering has had to be shifted from the 13th Sept, so we've pencilled this in for the previous Sunday - the 6th.

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/ martin ]
6/

russtik

Postby russtik » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

greenwoo wrote:Guys n gals...the Summer Gathering has had to be shifted from the 13th Sept, so we've pencilled this in for the previous Sunday - the 6th.

Bugger, I'm at a wedding on the 5th and as such anticipating a fairly substantial hangover for that particular Sunday morning.

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/ Martin S.
6/
Current: Fisher Fury Spyder - 16v Toyota 4AGE
Previous: Road Runner SR2 Turbo - SOLD
Previous: Tiger Avon - Raceline Zetec-R

'Like' SKCC on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Southernkitcars

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:32 pm

russtik wrote:
greenwoo wrote:Guys n gals...the Summer Gathering has had to be shifted from the 13th Sept, so we've pencilled this in for the previous Sunday - the 6th.

Bugger, I'm at a wedding on the 5th and as such anticipating a fairly substantial hangover for that particular Sunday morning.

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/ Martin S.
6/ Neil (maybe Ruth). Can't guarantee my car will be ready but mx-5 maybe available :oops:
7/
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:34 pm

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/ martin
6/ Neil
7/ Phil N
9/
9 is more than a number

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:46 pm

I am on holiday on Monday so probably push my luck but-----.

1/ Mark
2/ Tony B (80% certain)
3/ Matt H
4/ David T (and Kat T)
5/ Martin S.
6/ Crunchie and Head Office
7/

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”