Total Kitcar LIVE Sat 15th November - a group event

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Tony B
Site Admin

Total Kitcar LIVE Sat 15th November - a group event

Postby Tony B » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 pm

OK, I have a plan……..

I suggest we look to get to Brands at around 10.30 - gates open at 9am but speaking with Steve Hole I don’t think things will really get going until later in the morning, so the plan is to organise individual runs from various locations to a breakfast location first and then leave en masse to Brands.

Darenth Valley Golf Course are putting on a breakfast for us, its 15 minutes from Brands and breakfast is £7.35 per person for a full English with Tea/Coffee – so;

Arrive at Darenth Valley Golf Course BY 9am

http://www.dvgc.co.uk/

Address: Station Rd, Shoreham, Sevenoaks, Kent TN14 7SA

Leave – as a whole group by 10.15

A clubstand pitch has been allocated for us on the gravel facing the main pit straight.

They have asked us to participate in a parade lap at 3.30 – I have tried to get this bought forward (because the light will be starting to fade!!) but Brands won’t shift from 3.30 parade I’m afraid. Although it is free....three laps behind a pace car.

I will arrange a run from Maresfield to the golf club – meeting at 7.15 for a 7.30 off – please let me know if you want to join this route and I will send you the ITN.

Could we have volunteers to arrange routes from other locations please?

We have a very kind invite to Total Kitcar Live at Brands Hatch on Saturday November 15th from TKC that looks like a bit of fun and a chance to show off “us” in our local area, with the demise of Detling I'm hoping this kind of event gets the support from industry it deserves and hopefully we can all be part of that.

SKCC have a nice area of hardstanding gravel opposite the main straight (which is part of the dedicated area for club displays) and we get in for £5 rather than the normal £14 on the gate, TKC would also like us to participate in a display parade around the track at 3.30pm but I'm trying to negotiate an earlier time at the moment (seeing as the clocks will have already gone back by then)

It would be good to have a number of groups starting at different locations and all meeting for a bite to eat somewhere (probably that café not to far from Brands which I cant remember the name of!) so we can then all go en masse into Brands.

So, who’s up for it and who can organise a run from their area?

1. Tony B – will organise something from Lewes area

bill132hotrod

Re: Total Kitcar LIVE Sat 15th November - a group event

Postby bill132hotrod » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Ah Cool lets hope I am back on the road by then.
Nothing booked so will be up for this.

2. bill132hotrod.

locost220

Postby locost220 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 pm

local area, with the demise of Detling I'm hoping this kind of event gets the support from industry it deserves and hopefully we can all be part of that.

SKCC have a nice area of hardstanding gravel opposite the main straight (which is part of the dedicated area for club displays) and we get in for £5 rather than the normal £14 on the gate, TKC would also like us to participate in a display parade around the track at 3.30pm but I'm trying to negotiate an earlier time at the moment (seeing as the clocks will have already gone back by then)

It would be good to have a number of groups starting at different locations and all meeting for a bite to eat somewhere (probably that café not to far from Brands which I cant remember the name of!) so we can then all go en masse into Brands.

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Martin S

Postby Martin S » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:55 pm

locost220 wrote:local area, with the demise of Detling I'm hoping this kind of event gets the support from industry it deserves and hopefully we can all be part of that.

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:05 pm

scrooge wrote:
locost220 wrote:local area, with the demise of Detling I'm hoping this kind of event gets the support from industry it deserves and hopefully we can all be part of that.

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)
5 James and Jill
James
The man in the Red Coat

florin metal works

Postby florin metal works » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Larkingabout wrote:
scrooge wrote:

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)
5 James and Jill

6. Bob & Mo in Florin

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 pm

local area, with the demise of Detling I'm hoping this kind of event gets the support from industry it deserves and hopefully we can all be part of that.

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)
5 James and Jill
6. Bob & Mo in Florin
7 Matt H

Jay

Postby Jay » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 pm

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)
5 James and Jill
6. Bob & Mo in Florin
7 Matt H
8 Jay (depending when baby arrives)
9 Dick (depending when his baby arrives)

AshG

Postby AshG » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:55 pm

2. Bill132hotrod
3. Richard ( probably)
4 martin (lets hope)
5 James and Jill
6. Bob & Mo in Florin
7 Matt H
8 Jay (depending when baby arrives)
9 Dick (depending when his baby arrives)
10 Ash (if i can get the car up the dug up drive)

Skidmark

Postby Skidmark » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:14 pm

I should be there. Although with without my MK as its nowhere near finished, But it will be good to meet some you guys & girls there.

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”