Vet run London to Brighton

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

nelmo

Re: Vet run London to Brighton

Postby nelmo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Have you got a seat in your car? Looks like you're just sitting upright, with no seat behind you :D

There is a very basic video editor built into Windows, isn't there?

Otherwise, you need a teenager (like my son) to 'obtain' a copy of pretty much anything you want. I use something called Filmora that he installed for me ;). I've also tried Vegas Pro but, wowsers, that was complicated to use.. :o

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:21 am

Rexholme wrote:DaVinci Resolve.

Last year I stumbled across a 2-part video by The Loam Ranger on YouTube and his advice was spot on for a non-photographer/non-video type like me.

Now obviously I don’t have a kit car so I do this for mountain biking, but the principles should be the same.

Thanks for that, very interesting
Lots of info, downloaded it last night, yet to try
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 am

nelmo wrote:Have you got a seat in your car? Looks like you're just sitting upright, with no seat behind you :D

There is a very basic video editor built into Windows, isn't there?

Otherwise, you need a teenager (like my son) to 'obtain' a copy of pretty much anything you want. I use something called Filmora that he installed for me ;). I've also tried Vegas Pro but, wowsers, that was complicated to use.. :o

Very low back, seat, on the list of jobs to do (higher back ) when I find one with a cut out for strut or I’ve got to get two made.
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”