Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

Re: Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Postby Wingco » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:59 pm

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

If you are wondering why I’m posting this, Mark has had a busy year (as most of you know), so I am giving him a hand.

Currently, I’m in Brexshit-like negotiations with the same venue as last year, based in the Horsham/Pease Pottage “patch”. We're discussing prices and I’ll come back to you all when that’s firmed up - it’s looking like £mid-teens. For that you will get the usual:
• Teas, coffees, juices and pastries from 9am
• Full English breakfast buffet from 9:30-10am.

DATE: Sunday 8th Dec

Given that we have to book a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum names/avatars, so I highly recommend it to newer members. For more established members, I know I had you at the word “Breakfast”.

Folks are welcome to arrange their own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time in either your kit or tin top… or if last year is anything to go by, an outboard.

Lastly, Neil will be putting up a thread for SKCC merchandise in the next few weeks should anyone want some SKCC Xmas goodies.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

SteveRST

Postby SteveRST » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:10 pm

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

If you are wondering why I’m posting this, Mark has had a busy year (as most of you know), so I am giving him a hand.

Currently, I’m in Brexshit-like negotiations with the same venue as last year, based in the Horsham/Pease Pottage “patch”. We're discussing prices and I’ll come back to you all when that’s firmed up - it’s looking like £mid-teens. For that you will get the usual:

Given that we have to book a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum names/avatars, so I highly recommend it to newer members. For more established members, I know I had you at the word “Breakfast”.

Folks are welcome to arrange their own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time in either your kit or tin top… or if last year is anything to go by, an outboard.

Lastly, Neil will be putting up a thread for SKCC merchandise in the next few weeks should anyone want some SKCC Xmas goodies.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:19 am

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
13: Kev Kegco
14)
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:57 pm

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

gdp66

Postby gdp66 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:55 pm

SJLB wrote:The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B

15) Gary

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:10 pm

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B
15) Gary

So sorry I will miss this. Unfortunately I will be in Disneyland. :roll:

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:35 am

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B
15) Gary
16) Weathers

Tony T

Postby Tony T » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm

[quote="Weathers"]The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:05 am

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T
18) pHIL n (probably definitely)

I have just broken my ankle and foot but don’t see any reason why I shouldn't be recovered by then, so can I be a ‘probably definitely’ until closer to the time?
9 is more than a number

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”