Postby Crunchie Gears » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:23 pm

Not too many pics.

519E4EDC-1ED8-4AB9-902C-07D441E7E5F1.jpeg
5AF4F5B9-B52C-4EDD-8E6C-4D2A9AFDBC7C.jpeg
4115FA02-5105-4648-AA59-6632B477D779.jpeg

b33fy

Re: Wet W/E at Brands. Hi and Lo lights

Postby b33fy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:23 pm

Liking the rain light Paul. :D Sounds like a challenging weekend, though fun with lots of learning to take away. Looking forward to the next one, will try and get trackside next time.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Jay

Postby Jay » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:24 pm

Guys sorry for the late reply. Should of said you were close i would of come up to support but by the time i knew you were there i already made comitments. Can see by your feet just how wet it was. Glad the race went without incident for you both. What did you change setup wise for the race??
What was your pit lane infringement?

Well done and hope the next race goes well for you

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 pm

Jay wrote:Guys sorry for the late reply. Should of said you were close i would of come up to support but by the time i knew you were there i already made comitments. Can see by your feet just how wet it was. Glad the race went without incident for you both. What did you change setup wise for the race??
What was your pit lane infringement?

Well done and hope the next race goes well for you

Jay we were hoping for a discreet 1st outing with no pressure for finishing :lol: :? You can see that worked.

Wee backed the dampers off to 8 clicks front, 10 clicks rear and dropped the tyre pressure which got some heat in the tyres. We should have found the setup earlier :roll:

The penalty was for a short pitstop. I timed it from the cockpit but the pit crew knew better (Ian). He sent Lee out 15 seconds early.

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:52 pm

b33fy wrote:Liking the rain light Paul. :D Sounds like a challenging weekend, though fun with lots of learning to take away. Looking forward to the next one, will try and get trackside next time.

Thanks Mike. The next outing is Saturday at Silverstone (Morgan Challenge) and then a big wait until the Birkett 26 October at Silverstone and then Anglesey for the Race Of Remembrance.

For next year I will look too do some Morgan Challenge, Club Sport Trophy, Club Enduro and would like to do a race or 2 with Legendary Circuits. Just do the races I fancy.

Return to “Motorsport and Car Shows”