Rogue Runners UK ’19 is GO!

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

davro

Re: Rogue Runners UK ’19 is GO!

Postby davro » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 pm

I was thinking the whole week as it sounds like a nice route - my little fuel tank and 250 miles a day will be interesting :lol:
Dax Rush Hayabusa with front Camber Compensation

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:11 pm

davro wrote:I was thinking the whole week as it sounds like a nice route - my little fuel tank and 250 miles a day will be interesting :lol:

I'll see what I can do - there'll be planned stops for fuel at about 100 mile intervals & at the end of each day, but stop as often as you want, we won't be convoying :) .

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 pm

There's good news & there's bad news, the good news is I've booked rooms for most nights, but it's complicated, some of the rooms were more expensive, but the Northallerton rooms were cheaper so it more or less balances.

The bad news is there are no more rooms at the Llangollen hotel, so the best thing is if you have a look for a room close to "The Hand" in Llangollen for the night of Sunday 19th to Monday 20th May. We'll be out & about in the town anyway. If you have problems let me know :D

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Right - we are now up to nine Rogue Runners - never all at the same time, but nine in total.

We also have all the rooms we need in the Llangollen hotel, I guess someone else has cancelled.

I thing the room prices have varied with the cancelling & re-booking - not sure what to do about that. I can pay & divide the total by the No. of people again if that suits.

Less than two months now :D

1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/
9/

robert

Postby robert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:25 pm

I had a bit of trouble getting back on line but have now added my name to the list.

[quote="Fury1630"]Right - we are now up to nine Rogue Runners - never all at the same time, but nine in total.

We also have all the rooms we need in the Llangollen hotel, I guess someone else has cancelled.

I thing the room prices have varied with the cancelling & re-booking - not sure what to do about that. I can pay & divide the total by the No. of people again if that suits.

Less than two months now :D

1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Fury1630 wrote:1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

Update:-
I have e-mail addresses for Linda, Matt, Duncan, Lee & Robert, so Dave & Paul, please PM me an e-mail. Also, Davro said he was keen to join in, then vanished. He didn't add his name to the list & I've failed to contact him through this organ or an e-mail on his website. I have rooms booked for him but it's all gone very very quiet. I can hold his rooms until about the 10th of May, then if there's still no word, I'm going to have to cancel them.

I'd sort of finished most of the routes before handing them over to Duncan for completion, it's now only three weeks away, so I ought to book breakfast at Bourton-on-the-water, I think that's all of us except Matt? Confirmation please.

Breakfast at Bourton
1/ Tony
2/

davehall

Postby davehall » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:25 pm

1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

I have e-mail addresses for Linda, Matt, Duncan, Lee & Robert, so Dave & Paul, please PM me an e-mail. Also, Davro said he was keen to join in, then vanished. He didn't add his name to the list & I've failed to contact him through this organ or an e-mail on his website. I have rooms booked for him but it's all gone very very quiet. I can hold his rooms until about the 10th of May, then if there's still no word, I'm going to have to cancel them.

I'd sort of finished most of the routes before handing them over to Duncan for completion, it's now only three weeks away, so I ought to book breakfast at Bourton-on-the-water, I think that's all of us except Matt? Confirmation please.

Breakfast at Bourton
1/ Tony
2/ Dave (PM sent)
3/
Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec, Jenveys, Omex

robert

Postby robert » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:46 am

[quote="davehall"]1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

Breakfast at Bourton
1/ Tony
2/ Dave (PM sent)
3/ Robert
4/

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:50 pm

1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

Breakfast at Bourton
1/ Tony
2/ Dave (PM sent)
3/ Robert
4/ Duncan - yes please :)
5/

Red27

Postby Red27 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm

1/ Tony H
2/ Duncan U
3/ Linda
4/ Matt H
5/ Dave H
6/ Lee
7/ Paul
8/ Robert
9/

Breakfast at Bourton
1/ Tony
2/ Dave (PM sent)
3/ Robert
4/ Duncan - yes please :)
5/ Linda (yum yum)
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”