Mission for the week w/c 14/03/2010

Need help from a fellow owner, something to air - discuss away!

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Mission for the week w/c 14/03/2010

Postby greenwoo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Dear Teacher - i'm sorry but my assignment isn't ready to hand in. You see, i left it on the table, my Mum who compulsively tidies up assumed that it was rubbish ( it wasn't really Sir ) and threw it in the bin. When she told me i thought that i'd be able to iron it out and that it would be ok - but it seems that she screwed it up into a ball, and Rex the Daft Labrador thought that it was a new chew for him to play with. It can bring it in if you really want, but its now covered in dog spit and not very easy to read - actually Sir, it now does look like a bit of rubbish.

Erm, partial success on my tasks. Tidied the forum/boards up a bit. And Calendar is in pipeline ( ;) ) just need to work on a couple of things this week.

daxmatt

Postby daxmatt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 pm

new tyres,new oil,ready for le blat,maybe the rollers if i got time

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Nash wrote:I'll start to get the ball rolling:

My objective this week is to get the garage tidied while the car is down at Indulgence.

.........Neil

I managed to seek in under the wire and I tided the garage on Saturday afternoon between a visit to Indulgence and a hair cut! I lead a full and varied life :roll:

........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 pm

greenwoo wrote:Dear Teacher - i'm sorry but my assignment isn't ready to hand in. You see, i left it on the table, my Mum who compulsively tidies up assumed that it was rubbish ( it wasn't really Sir ) and threw it in the bin. When she told me i thought that i'd be able to iron it out and that it would be ok - but it seems that she screwed it up into a ball, and Rex the Daft Labrador thought that it was a new chew for him to play with. It can bring it in if you really want, but its now covered in dog spit and not very easy to read - actually Sir, it now does look like a bit of rubbish.

Erm, partial success on my tasks. Tidied the forum/boards up a bit. And Calendar is in pipeline ( ;) ) just need to work on a couple of things this week.

C+, must try harder Greenwood I know you have it in you boy :shock: miss one blat and write a hundred lines "I must not create ficticious illusions to hoodwink Sir as he is smarter then he looks."

................Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Toltec

Postby Toltec » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Toltec wrote:New garage doors arrive tomorrow afternoon, I need to get them hung and painted ready for starting the extending and re-roofing of the garage at the end of the week. The old doors will go on the extended rear so I can run a car out onto the patio if it is nice enough to work outside.

When the garage is dry again I can clean it up, paint and fit new lights and power sockets. That will be another week, but I might just get started on building the car eventually.

The doors went on Tuesday, painted Wednesday, the door frame and brickwork for the extension is complete and tomorrow the roof gets done.

Return to “Car Related Discussion”