Sunday April 15th

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

DJ.

Re: Sunday April 15th

Postby DJ. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 pm

I have forwarded Mark's email to you Mike :)

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Thanks Duncan, much appreciated. Crack on if I'm not there, might link up at the Cross at Hand, if not, see you there.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi everyone
I would just like to say thank you for a very enjoyable first run out today looking forward to the next one.
Tony S

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Nice to have a dry day for a change, and a good route Mark, thanks for organising :)

Sorry to leave you at the start Colin, I hope you didn't have to wait too long to get home!

Tony's Spartan looked amazing, particularly when I realized he had sprayed it outside in the winter ( I would never have guessed honestly) :)

Nice breakfast and some good chat finished off a nice morning.

See you all soon.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Really enjoyed that, 1st time i'd been out for ages.....gladit was dry, but pity about the fog! Good to see old andnew faces. Apologies to 'table 2', i had it in mind to have a natter when i came back from a coffee top up to find that all bar Mike & Rob had wandered off......

I do like Wessons, pity that outside seating is a bit inflexible......

Had a chat with another car group afterwards, wonder if our paths will cross again along the way.

My own car went well, but still ground out a few times which is making me wonder whether the new springs that I bought are the same poundage as the last. Ironically other than grounding out the turn it and handling felt really good.

anyway, catch you all again soon

Colin P

Postby Colin P » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:10 pm

My first "run out" of the season ground to an abrupt halt and never got beyond the Caravan Centre ... at least not until the tow truck turned up! Fun with immobilisers and dead control circuit awaits!

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Colin P wrote:My first "run out" of the season ground to an abrupt halt and never got beyond the Caravan Centre ... at least not until the tow truck turned up! Fun with immobilisers and dead control circuit awaits!

Sorry to hear that Colin but good luck hope it all works out ok.
Tony s

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Great run out this morning and nice not to get wet. Good company as always and only a few Misty bits to add to the fun. Thanks Mark for organising.
James
The man in the Red Coat

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Sorry to hear of the problems at the start. I dropped into the Cross in Hand and passed a lone orange westie going in the other direction who gave a friendly wave. Car ran really well, road was dry and grip was good. Made some serious progress for a change rather than tip toeing around on greasy slippery roads. Hooked up at Wesson’s, burger and chips for breakie, good banter as always, cheers Mark, til the next time.. :D
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:25 am

Sorry I’m a bit late I’ve been busy with a tiger. Thanks for organising the run it was good to get out for a run as it seems like it’s been ages.
I hope you get your car sorted and back out soon Colin

Return to “Members Run Outs”