Sunday April 15th

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Sunday April 15th

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:51 pm

yep i know its a way off yet....
have been in communication with a guy from Brighton who has started to arrange a monthly drive out around sussex/Hants, typically ending up somewhere in the middle of our patch.
TBH i'm not sure that the roads they do would be our ( ok my ) cup of tea, looking at the last 2 runs they did there was some nice machinery - from classics through to modern 'bits', and i doubt that they'd be choosing a quiet backroad....
BUT, it would be nice to rock up at a Cafe and see some fresh faces, esp as he's trying to pitch this at the driver end of the scale....originally he was calling out to Elise/VX/catwrham type owners/cars....

so, if you're around that day stick a note in your diary and i'll give the cafe details nearer the time and again nearer the time will arrange a run to end 'there'....

1/ Mark G

Matth93

Re: Sunday April 15th

Postby Matth93 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm

have been in communication with a guy from Brighton who has started to arrange a monthly drive out around sussex/Hants, typically ending up somewhere in the middle of our patch.
TBH i'm not sure that the roads they do would be our ( ok my ) cup of tea, looking at the last 2 runs they did there was some nice machinery - from classics through to modern 'bits', and i doubt that they'd be choosing a quiet backroad....
BUT, it would be nice to rock up at a Cafe and see some fresh faces, esp as he's trying to pitch this at the driver end of the scale....originally he was calling out to Elise/VX/catwrham type owners/cars....

so, if you're around that day stick a note in your diary and i'll give the cafe details nearer the time and again nearer the time will arrange a run to end 'there'....

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 pm

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
James
The man in the Red Coat

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:00 pm

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
4/ Duncan - probably but MOT due around then.
5/

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 pm

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
4/ Duncan - probably but MOT due around then (err you could do the mot a week or two earlier???)
5/

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:35 pm

greenwoo wrote:yep i know its a way off yet....

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
4/ Duncan - probably but MOT due around then (err you could do the mot a week or two earlier???)
5/

6/ Tony S

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Yep i know its a way off yet....

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
4/ Duncan - MOT passed today despite failed battery which meant I couldn't switch the engine off!
5/ Tony S
6/

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Any update on this such as a rough route or start/finish time and location? Could always have a run out and meet up later on.

Thanks

Chris

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:31 pm

@ Chris, yes found out earlier that the Cafe will be wessons at horam.
i'll be arranging a run from somewhere such as Lamberhurst or Edenbridge to end up at Wessons....

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
4/ Duncan - MOT passed today despite failed battery which meant I couldn't switch the engine off!
5/ Tony S
6/

kenton

Postby kenton » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:48 pm

@ Chris, yes found out earlier that the Cafe will be wessons at horam.
i'll be arranging a run from somewhere such as Lamberhurst or Edenbridge to end up at Wessons....

1/ Mark G
2/ Matt H
3/ James and Jill
5/ Tony S
6. kenton (may have to work as its time to sow my seeds)

Return to “Members Run Outs”