Midweek Rye Run - spot of fish n chips

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwood03

Midweek Rye Run - spot of fish n chips

Postby greenwood03 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm

couple of us are going to have a run down to Rye, most probably Tuesday the 27th ...evening run, we'll be starting West Kingsdown - but could meet up with anyone else at Maidstone services around 7.15....give a shout if you fancy this one.....

daxmatt

Re: Midweek Rye Run - spot of fish n chips

Postby daxmatt » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm

had a quick blast tonight,(tom drove),
Count me in for tues,got to test before the stoneleigh run

James

Postby James » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:36 am

If i can move tuesday i will try and tag along..... After nearly being ejected :shock: from my Kart at buckmore yesterday i am very sore!! :(

plug

Postby plug » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:02 am

James wrote:If i can move tuesday i will try and tag along..... After nearly being ejected :shock: from my Kart at buckmore yesterday i am very sore!! :(

Driving a little mad was we :D The only run my car has done this week is to Indulgance :!:

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:49 am

Dave - why not bring the VX???? Chris is bringing the elise....

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

pretty certain I will do this but will meet you down there. Not sure of timing but might warrant a trip to the Lydd ring :o Haven't done it this year yet. Fish 'n chips. Mmmm :)
Fun is not a straight line

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 pm

I'll either meet Mark et al in Yalding or make my own way there. Might be worth checking road closures - a couple of weeks ago I was actually diverted round the Lydd Ring coming back from Hastings that way. Shame I was in the tin top!

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 pm

That was a nice little run out and I had forgotten how good that bit of road is between the end of the Brenzett road (whatever it's called) and down to Rye. If you can get a clear run, it's fabulous. I do need to buy some clear lens for my recent purchase from i-sunglasses - seemed very dark driving home all of a sudden but then I lifted the glasses up. Seriously tinted. :o Good to see all there and looked like we got away without a seagull crapping on the cars.
Fun is not a straight line

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 pm

tell you what Nigel, that run down that James/Chris and I did ranks in my view as one of the best blast i've had> nice pace, clearish roads - only had a couple of overtakes and the roads we did were brilliant, plenty of twistys and nice and interesting. Just had a report in from Matt that poor old Bill and he are stuck at Tenterden waiting AA recovery for a flat on Bill's Z4. Otherwise a great evening out - to be repeated as we need to make the most of these light evenings.....

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Thats all well and good chaps but how was the cod? ;)

...........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “Members Run Outs”