Sunday 7th March - Kent / Sussex

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwood03

Sunday 7th March - Kent / Sussex

Postby greenwood03 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 am

I'm planning on having a run out this coming Sunday - weather permitting. Am based in Sevenoaks and will expect to head to the Coast - probably Rye or Bexhill areas ( depending who wants to come out and play ). At this stage timing can be tweaked, but likely to leave 7oaks around 7.30-8 latest ( back home 12 ish ) and happy to work out a plan where possible to meet anyone interested en-route. If you're interested please pop a note on here and a PM with a contact number so that we can make some plans. Thx Mark.

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: Sunday 7th March - Kent / Sussex

Postby Tony B » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 am

I'm in :D

especially now I've managed to dry it out !!

Ross

Postby Ross » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am

Not me I'm afraid. Car is going into 7-Indulgence tomorrow for a couple of jobs, so unlikely to be back for Sunday. If it is though, I'll be there.
Ross

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Sunday 7th March - Sussex

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 am

Tony, bit of advance warning that I may not be able to make it Sunday, sorry about this. Will know for sure last minute Sat. Suggest that you plan your own route - perhaps someone from here will pop up and want to join in? If am able to make it i'll contact you Sat latest and fall in with your plans!!!!

Ross

Postby Ross » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Grahame and Jon are doing their best to get the car finished for Saturday. If it's done I'll post up here to see if anyone else is out on Sunday. Weather forecast is looking good, albeit cold.
Cheers
R

royracer

Postby royracer » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Would come but at present still involved with kids football matches sunday morning.
Enjoy the run hope the sun shines down on you all.
An afternoon run would suit better.
cheers mark

Return to “Members Run Outs”