Friday 2nd April.......Kent/Surrey Border

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwood03

Re: Friday 2nd April.......Kent/Surrey Border

Postby greenwood03 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Suggest that we have a 'rain check' on this on the day and see whats happening. If the weather's fine am up for a run end of the afternoon/early evening to end up here at the Grasshopper....i'll post Friday morning latest.
chrs
Mark

Ross

Postby Ross » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

If the weather holds, I will pop along too.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Sorry chaps i've been off the radar for the evening...havent checked the lastest forecast for tomorrow afternoon/evening.
Ross/Ian - if you're still interested in a later afternoon/early evening run to end up at the GHoopper@ westerham to meet with the Sylva guys can you please PM me?
Adam/Dave - if this still interests you chaps as well can you also pls PM me and also give me a note of your mobile numbers so that we can work out a plan?

If the weather is ok, i'd quite fancy a run south for an hour or so ending up back at the Grasshopper for 7.15/7.30 ish.
Start / meet points - well depends who is in! so pls do PM me......

davehall

Postby davehall » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:59 am

Morning chaps

Not sure I can make it tonight now, so I'll go straight to the Grasshopper if I can. It looks like the wet stuff is going to have a say anyway!
Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec, Jenveys, Omex

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

well as i've only just finished packing the jeep for detling support gear i'm ooooout, sorry folks..

Ben_Copeland

Postby Ben_Copeland » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I think they'll forgive you whent they see what your bringing :mrgreen:
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

bassett

Postby bassett » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Oops completely missed this having spent the day servicing my Leon and my sisters 206, couldnt believe how difficult the french insist on making everything the leon was actually a breeze yet the 206 left my scared, bleeding and hating the thing. Il be interested in making this meet on a regular basis considering its so close to home and hope to be at the next one.

Anyone know if the Sylva/Pheonix guys have a site/noticeboard for these or is it just every first friday of the month?

Adam

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Adam, dont think it is posted anywhere, just a known that its the 1st Friday......Alfaholical is the chap to double check with nearer the time. I want to pop along as well, although their next meet is the same night as the Fisn n Chip run....so guess i'll have to wait til June to catch them....

Return to “Members Run Outs”