Monday 31st May

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Bish bosh

Re: Monday 31st May

Postby Bish bosh » Sun May 30, 2021 5:41 pm

Have PM'd you

Many thanks

Mark

locost220

Postby locost220 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:06 pm

route sent to Barry and Mark B
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

locost220

Postby locost220 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:11 pm

After a bit of a paff round the morning I did not leave home till the meet time of 7 am, with an hrs drive to get there I was going to be on the back foot from the start.
Weather was a bit chilly and Misty and I was starting to worry about breaking out the shorts today.
So heres me at the start point for a Pre blat Tony stop by the caravan place

FB25341E-A4DE-42E4-B4BD-E8D2AF2B2F5A.jpeg
Billy no mates

Once off the miles came and went with a bit more traffic than usual, expected given the later start and bank holiday traffic.
I gave the odd shout out on the radios in a vein attempt to reach the earlier starters given I had no idea at this stage how far ahead of me they were.
Checking the miles remaining verse the digital petrol gauge I knew I would need juice before the breckie stop and recall the one before the start of the ring, whilst in there the rest of the crew gave me a honk me as they rolled past the petrol station coming from the same direction as me, had I managed to sneak pass them some how, had they had issues I wondered.
I went in and back out the ring quickly !, given the Tom Tom was showing me weird things involving men with dogs and shovels, the ring was busy anyways so a quick turn around when possible and back out must have got me closer to the other lot.
Another 45 mins following the route had me bumb into Bexhill and pull in behind the cars outside the soveigh light cafe, to jump the Q and tie up with Matt, Tony, Barry and Mark for a chat and a cuppa.

7ECE5237-BFEA-4688-9962-FD2D4772BCF0.jpeg
Sun by the Sea

Had to go looking for some artwork for the other half before heading home on the A21 passing all those Queeing in the other direction.
Weather turned out really sunny and not too hot.
Great to get out, car run great and is outside waiting a wash before getting put away till next time all.

Barry and Mark regarding club clothing etc do you know what you want and want me to send you the club members details who sorts it.

Jasonmpk

Postby Jasonmpk » Mon May 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Well done Rich for taking over and sorting it. I almost decided to try and meet up but I chickened out as the car isn't quite ready yet so I went for a local drive and found I still have oil spurting out of the dip stick tube so am glad I didn't make the drive to join you all. I'll fix it soon I hope but am glad to be able to meet up again in the near future if invited !!

Jason :D

locost220

Postby locost220 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:50 am

Sorry to hear your still having issues Jason, sure you will sort it soon as you have to arrange the next route :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:21 am

Thanks for organising the run it was a good route and nice to do the military road again.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 pm

envious!!!!!!
Life has got in the way of car fun of late, hope to get out and about soon.....glad you guys had a good run out!

locost220

Postby locost220 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Mark, you need to do a new member, 'Hello'

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:26 pm

locost220 wrote:Mark, you need to do a new member, 'Hello'

:lol: Mark, who's he? ;)

Return to “Members Run Outs”