20th run

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: 20th run

Postby Tony B » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:51 pm

I will email you the details Barry

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:24 am

Great run out this morning, sun came out, good turn out too, funny bits was Barry going straight on yet rejoined 7 miles down the road in exactly the same position, Tony taking a detour thinking he’d win, silly boy , bad bits was follow the leaf blower that can’t seem to corner :roll: lovely socially distanced breakfast which was about a 7 but marked down for no response on my mail about refills so it’s a 1 :evil:
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Leaf blower :lol: :lol: it’s all that weight he has!!

Yes, great run again this morning with a mixture of all types of road - great route Rob!!!

I thought the funniest bit was someone wanting to lead the pack today and lasting about 2 miles before they got lost :P

Till next week....

kenton

Postby kenton » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Leaf blower, :lol: :lol: :lol: glad to be of assistance. Just clearing the way for you.
Great run this morning, usual sat nav deviations between us. Rob blaming his for going the wrong way, Tony for ending up behind to to his "short cut" Priceless.
Good to have Barry with us this morning, hope to see more of you.
Little Steve even made it to breakfast after ignoring his wake up alarm.
The banter at breakfast was enlightening. :roll:
Until next time
K

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Great morning, thanks Rob for organising.
Great route, loads of different roads and some sat nav issues, my sat nav said turn right but everyone else went straight ahead !! :shock:
The radio's paid a good part today, apart from TB wanting to insert something in some women's mouth ??? great detail Tony.
Thanks to Chris for giving me the all clear at every junction, made life so much easier.
I think that will be me for the rest of the year, a couple of upgrades if I can over the winter period hopefully.
I hope we can have a get together for Xmas breakfast, If not hope everyone stays safe and see you all sometime.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Geezergs

Postby Geezergs » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Guys I really enjoyed the blat, I'll have to check my satnav next time :lol: .
If your out again this weekend I'm in,,,,,, I think the weather will be kind cooler but dry.
Cheers again for making me welcome..

Return to “Members Run Outs”