2nd August

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

2nd August

Postby Wingco » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm

The last couple of weeks have been really great fun so I will attempt to keep this going. Thanks to Tony, Rob and Kenton for there routes for the last few weeks.
So A trip to Bexhill I think is needed so Edenbridge to Bexhill, Ill sort a route but if anyone out there has got a good one then please shout.
6.45 Meet 7.00 away
1 Colin
Last edited by Wingco on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Matth93

Re: 2nd August

Postby Matth93 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:59 pm

The last couple of weeks have been really great fun so I will attempt to keep this going. Thanks to Tony, Rob and Kenton for there routes for the last few weeks.
So A trip to Bexhill I think is needed so Edenbridge to Bexhill, Ill sort a route but if anyone out there has got a good one then please shout.

1 Colin
2 Matt

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Matth93 wrote:The last couple of weeks have been really great fun so I will attempt to keep this going. Thanks to Tony, Rob and Kenton for there routes for the last few weeks.

1 Colin
2 Matt

3 Tony s

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 am

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
5/ Marky G....( can u ping me please Colin, not sure if can do whole run, so will see if there's a sensible jumping off point ) Ta.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm

Hi all, I will send the ITN out tomorrow morning. I think I have everyone’s email address but if you could send them across that would be helpful. Send them to.
See you all Sunday
[email protected].
Yes Mark I’ll send it over

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:20 am

ITN sent to the people who were on the list

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
5/ Marky G....( can u ping me please Colin, not sure if can do whole run, so will see if there's a sensible jumping off point ) Ta.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:56 am

@Colin, sorry mate am 'out', elec gate playing up and has taken me 2hrs to get it to close! can't risk going out til 'the gate man' comes to fix it!

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
5/ Marky G....out as above.

Bish bosh

Postby Bish bosh » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:59 am

Hi Colin....looks like i am good to go. Can you ping the ITN to me too please
[email protected]. look forward to seeing you all in the morning

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
6. Mark B

Rickyrjb

Postby Rickyrjb » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:05 am

Hi Colin....looks like i am good to go. Can you ping the ITN to me too please
[email protected]. look forward to seeing you all in the morning

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
6. Mark B
7. Rickyrjb (no breakfast)
Westfield SEight V8

Return to “Members Run Outs”