2nd August

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

SAN

Re: 2nd August

Postby SAN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Could be up for that. Route passing Heathfield?

Pls email itn : [email protected]

Thanks
Simon

SAN

Postby SAN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Rickyrjb wrote:Hi Colin....looks like i am good to go. Can you ping the ITN to me too please
[email protected]. look forward to seeing you all in the morning

ITN sent to the people who were on the list

The last couple of weeks have been really great fun so I will attempt to keep this going. Thanks to Tony, Rob and Kenton for there routes for the last few weeks.
So A trip to Bexhill I think is needed so Edenbridge to Bexhill, Ill sort a route but if anyone out there has got a good one then please shout.

1 Colin
2 Matt
3 Tony s
4 Steve B
5/ Marky G....out as above.
6. Mark B
7. Rickyrjb (no breakfast)

Depending on route could tag on from Heathfield or could get to edenbrige.. can you send itn to [email protected]

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

itn sent out in case Colin hasn't seen this. SAN - you need to get to the Sussex Caravan Centre TN8 7EA for 6.45 if you can. Don't worry if you can't get the itn to load up, we'll keep you in sight.
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Well that was a very good morning. A slightly chili start than I anticipated but I maned up and got on with it. 7 cars met at Edenbridge with a new member joining us, It was nice meeting you Simon, next time if Tony B and Kenton are around you had better follow them :lol: you were to quick for me.
7 Oclock and we were of, no issues this morning with road closures or fallen trees to worry about. Matt set a very nice early pace which saw us strung out for a good distance but some how we stuck together. A couple of different tom tom routes saw one or two go slightly of piste but again we all seemed to get back together. A tony stop at the end of the I think the camber road, I didn't know anything about the dodgy road where Tony had his off, but now I see why, now my speedo doesn't work after it seemed like I took off again.
Richard turned off as he was only out for a couple of hours, hope you made it back in time, how's the front wing ?
Anyway cracking roads and the sun was out so a brilliant morning.
Thanks to everyone who coming.

Sunday 02.jpg

See it did happen :D :D
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Jasonmpk

Postby Jasonmpk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am

No car pics ? please remember that they are always inspirational to us unable to join in !! :D

Jason

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:39 pm

484F0F07-2ABE-4920-88CB-F595DD532A98.jpeg
484F0F07-2ABE-4920-88CB-F595DD532A98.jpeg (135.05 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

Jasonmpk

Postby Jasonmpk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:01 pm

:D I always like to see how many people drive without a windscreen, as that's what I'm likely to be doing if i get past IVA.

Jason

Return to “Members Run Outs”