21st run

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

SJLB

Re: 21st run

Postby SJLB » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Great run this morning, thanks for organising Rob :lol: :lol:
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

graham b

Postby graham b » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:12 pm

More bumpy rds
Comments...i cant take it anymore :D
And you in just a T shirt conjures up a terrible image.
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 pm

As above, nice to be in a proper "pack" after a few months of twos & threes. Seemed to be a morning for fuel issues as mine is making odd noises, assumed it was the pump, but it seems to be a vibration coming from the pressure relief valve on the fuel rail, the pipe to the rail is steady, but there's a definite vibration on the return as if the PRV is chattering.

Strangeness

I took a few pics, but pretty much the same as those above, so I shall include these from a stop near Heathfield (Winnie-the-Pooh country) on the way home.
IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Fury1630 wrote: Seemed to be a morning for fuel issues as mine is making odd noises, assumed it was the pump,

Tony. I’m not sure it will help but it was smoking quite heavily especially when cornering. And what was presumably hard acceleration.

Really great run and made all the better by Kenton’s comments about his delayed breakfast.

Thanks for organising and see you next time.

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Fury1630 wrote:
I took a few pics, but pretty much the same as those above, so I shall include these from a stop near Heathfield (Winnie-the-Pooh country) on the way home.
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG

Your car is looking good in those photos :)

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:55 pm

DJ. wrote:Your car is looking good in those photos :)

Have to agree DJ the Fury is one of the prettiest cars made. It’s next on my to do list. There was an orange bike engined one at one of the CKC track days last year and it looked amazing but went like stink. Really liked the car. Was driven by a nice bloke too.

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Why thank you gentlemen, the car has pretty much the look I wanted now, just a couple of things still to do to disguise the engine's age - single vee "fan belt" & get rid of the last idler pulley, then there'll be no plastic left on the engine, then I want to swap the carbon air-filter can for an aluminium one & I'm done.

Until I think of another project for it :D

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm

I have loved reading this and so glad so many people were out together as it should be.
As for me gutted not to have come along, even have meat you at breakfast, the moons haven't aligned this year yet for me to be able to join in the fun.
This Sunday is no no for me again, because the dear daughter is running the London Marathon so got to my parent thing, and then I'm away for a week.
I think the next time i am going to get out is the next bank holiday Monday.

Hope you all get out again soon.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Return to “Members Run Outs”