Sunday 7th April

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

SteveRST

Re: Sunday 7th April

Postby SteveRST » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:21 am

Just 4 made the start of the run (and the finish!). Pic to prove it happened! :mrgreen:

20190407_115700.jpg

I believe Jay had a bit of a breakdown enroute to the start point. Gutted for you mate.

Nice run, and some quick bits with no traffic. Nice motors loitering around Goodwood area too, which is where we had a Tony-Stop and natter. Bit chilly though!

Met Rob and Rich at breakfast. Good to see you guys. Had a pretty good feed too.

Thanks guys.
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:04 pm

Nice to see Mark out and about, shame about Jay, hope it’s not too serious. Impressive trouble free run by K after a major rebuild, nice one.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Enjoyed that albeit without a car, on the bike instead, always a nice venue sumner, very pleasant, nice cheat day breakfast, strange but it did look like two others were on cheat days too :?:
Get some bright lights k :shock: :D
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Yes really enjoyed that this morning, I thought it was a good mix of road types and as Steve says there was plenty of sexy metal to look at all going in the opposite direction!

I was sceptical about sumner because I thought it was a bit crap last time, this time the breakfast was good albeit on the pricey side but def on the list for another visit

Until next time....

locost220

Postby locost220 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:47 pm

Nice to catch up with you guys today, had to drop family at Paddington station this morning so had a nice mix of A and B roads to get to Horsham area, gave my ageing Honda some abuse on the way, gave me a bit of a boost to keep on it as miss it and the laughs at Breckie.
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

kenton

Postby kenton » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:54 pm

SO good to be on the road again.
Thanks for the great company chaps, Hopefully this was the first of what will be a cracking year for us lot.
Sorry you didnt make the start Jay, What was it? easy fix i hope.
Until next week
K

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Enjoyed that ....good to see some of the crew and the banter at brekkie as ever made getting up at silly oclock worthwhile....
Members meeting at Goodwood, luckily our early start meant they were al going the other way - as Steve said, some nice bits of metal out in force.

Had sat nav issues...frigging mount came loose as we left the meet point, reattached at the Tony Stop', that time it lasted for 2 miles....
Truly a mix of roads, the sump guard was in action a few times down some uneven roads.

Was planning my afternoon as i went back up the '23, 'mmm home early, knock up a batch of spag bol, walk the dogs, watch the footie, then swap to Touring Cars'....Unfortunately those plans needed realigning after it took an hour+ to do 2 miles due to an 'incident'.

'Incident', be nice if they'd placed the warning boards farther back from the bloody exit to the junction...spent that hour double checking amps/temp and any other gauge, thankfully the old gal was on top behaviour. Just the grind of moving 2-3 cars length at a time.

Til the next one guys...

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Well done those of you that made it out. I've got a few busy weekends coming up but hope to be out and about soon, it's been a long time...
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

Return to “Members Run Outs”