weds 25th July - evening run

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

weds 25th July - evening run

Postby greenwoo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Hola chaps, i fancy a midweek trot out,starting somewhere around the Sevenoaks/Maidstone area.....
i can get away for a 6.30 start...with a view to getting to the Moddy Mare pub in 7 mile lane for around 7.30/7.45 ....

shout out if you fancy joining the run, and any preference on start ....or welcome to come long direct to the pub ( but do say you're coming in case we make a late call on a different venue).

1/ Mark - wrotham/maidstone services preferred, but can do riverhead/sevenoaks.

chris85

Re: weds 25th July - evening run

Postby chris85 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

would be rude not to.
sounds good to me. could do with some fun in the lanes. may even have another kit car to join in. he not in the club as of yet. will be a good opertunity to recruit him i would say

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Sounds like a plan Mark, I would prefer Wrotham if poss, I should get there by 6.30

Hola chaps, i fancy a midweek trot out,starting somewhere around the Sevenoaks/Maidstone area.....
i can get away for a 6.30 start...with a view to getting to the Moddy Mare pub in 7 mile lane for around 7.30/7.45 ....

shout out if you fancy joining the run, and any preference on start ....or welcome to come long direct to the pub ( but do say you're coming in case we make a late call on a different venue).

2/ Colin - wrotham if poss.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Tony T

Postby Tony T » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Wingco wrote:Sounds like a plan Mark, I would prefer Wrotham if poss, I should get there by 6.30

3/ Tony T

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 pm

I'd love to but off on holiday next week and got loads to do, have fun!

3/ Tony T
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:16 pm

change of end point.....which will now be Brands Hatch as there's a Retro Ford track evening.

In an ideal world would be great to get away for 6.15, but will hang on for you Colin if you can't get there til 6.30, as an hoping to get to Brands for 7.15....

pls send email asking for itn to [email protected], if you don't get an email reply by lunch weds pls drop me a PM and let me know ( along with confirmation of your email ID )....
1/ Mark
2/ Chris
3/ Colin
4/ Tony T

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:14 pm

I might try to pop down to Brands, hopefully see you there

change of end point.....which will now be Brands Hatch as there's a Retro Ford track evening.

In an ideal world would be great to get away for 6.15, but will hang on for you Colin if you can't get there til 6.30, as an hoping to get to Brands for 7.15....

pls send email asking for itn to [email protected], if you don't get an email reply by lunch weds pls drop me a PM and let me know ( along with confirmation of your email ID )....
1/ Mark
2/ Chris
3/ Colin
4/ Tony T
5/ Steve B - Brands only, hopefully
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Well I’ll try to get there earlier as I can Mark, if I’ve got the itn loaded then I can play catch up if you want to go. I want get the itn loaded until I come home , can’t take the kit to work , no wear safe to leave it.

might try to pop down to Brands, hopefully see you there

1/ Mark
2/ Chris
3/ Colin
4/ Tony T

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Sorry also the meet point , I take as the Moat ?

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:55 pm

[quote="Wingco"]Well I’ll try to get there earlier as I can Mark, if I’ve got the itn loaded then I can play catch up if you want to go. I want get the itn loaded until I come home , can’t take the kit to work , no wear safe to leave it.

might try to pop down to Brands, hopefully see you there

1/ Mark
2/ Chris
3/ Colin
4/ Tony T
6/ Neil - Straight to Brands as the tug wouldn’t be much use on a run.
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Return to “Members Run Outs”