Sunday 17th June.

Members are encouraged to post details of local runs, a way of meeting owners in your own area.

Moderator: Contaminated

kenton

Re: Sunday 17th June.

Postby kenton » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Sorry, fathers day bbq so cant join you

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Don't worry, I wasn't expecting many runners with with Bromley Pageant on and Father's Day.

I fancy a quick run out on Father's Day, so how about roughly 70 miles from Edenbridge to Sovereign Light Cafe Bexhill. I will do a new route and try and come up with some different roads, or old ones in different directions

1. Duncan
2. Stevo
3. Graham
4. Mike
5. Weathers - likely I'll be out, can you please send me the ITN.

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:49 am

Don't worry, I wasn't expecting many runners with with Bromley Pageant on and Father's Day.

I fancy a quick run out on Father's Day, so how about roughly 70 miles from Edenbridge to Sovereign Light Cafe Bexhill. I will do a new route and try and come up with some different roads, or old ones in different directions

1. Duncan
2. Stevo
3. Graham
4. Mike
5. Weathers - likely I'll be out on the run, can you please send me the ITN.

roger254

Postby roger254 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:56 pm

1. Duncan
2. Stevo
3. Graham
4. Mike
6. Roger

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm glad you're back in action Roger :)

Itn has been sent to all those on the list. Start is 7 for 7.15 at the Edenbridge Caravan place. We should arrive at Sovereign Light cafe soon after 9 if anyone wants to join us.

1. Duncan
2. Stevo
3. Graham
4. Mike
6. Roger

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:16 am

I'm glad you're back in action Roger :)

Itn has been sent to all those on the list. Start is 7 for 7.15 at the Edenbridge Caravan place. We should arrive at Sovereign Light cafe soon after 9 if anyone wants to join us.

1. Duncan
2. Stevo
3. Graham
4. Mike
5. Weathers - OUT - back is playing up :(
6. Rogers

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 am

Good company as usual, some new roads for me, nice sensible pace in damp conditions and a small sausage lol Thanks for organising Duncan. :)
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 pm

I though i had arrived nice and early, but Graham, Roger and very welcome extra runner Woody in his very nice TVR were already waiting.

Steve soon arrived in his Elise:
P1010296.JPG

Sorry Mike, I took the photo before you arrived and then forgot all about the camera. It was nice to have a fellow kit car driver along for the run when you came :lol:

We had a good chat until about 7.15, and then it started raining quite hard. The forecasters got it completely wrong. We headed off west and then south down to Forest Row and then worked our way east to Groombridge and onto Lamberhurst along the Bells Yew Green road. Still raining.... Then down to Burwash via Stongate and it looked brighter to the south :)

We stopped on a country lane under some trees after about and hour and it was fairly dry. While we were parked, a hatch came around the bend fully committed and on the wrong side of the road. Glad I parked well up the hill on a straight!

After the stop, it dried up quickly, but we did have some traffic on our way to Bexhill. Breakfast was very pleasant outside with many topics covered including how bad some Youtube Bloggers are, fair to say that Steve isn't a fan of Schmee150 :mrgreen:

Thanks for joining me, it was fun despite the rain (no hoods were erected during the run 8-) ) see you next time.

By the way, I checked the route again, and I have no idea why our satnavs wanted us to go left at Netherfield, the way point is no where near there!

Stevo

Postby Stevo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Great run out this morning. Haven’t seen Beefy for ages, I think the last time was with his Subaru engined car (V Storm?)

I’m waiting for Mikes comments on Schmee....

Also link to the other blogger “influencer” that I mentioned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 9-000.html
Team Green now

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Stevo wrote:Great run out this morning. Haven’t seen Beefy for ages, I think the last time was with his Subaru engined car (V Storm?)

I’m waiting for Mikes comments on Schmee....

Also link to the other blogger “influencer” that I mentioned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 9-000.html

Nice to catch up Steve, the Lotus looks great btw.

I wouldn’t go so far as to want to punch his lights out... I could see him replacing the yank on top gear. :lol:

The other silly bint needs to get a proper job rather than freeloading. Though I don’t doubt she’ll probably get through life on her back or with her @45e in the air.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Return to “Members Run Outs”