Club Stand? @ Kent Kit Car Show July 22nd

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Club Stand? @ Kent Kit Car Show July 22nd

Postby b33fy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:44 pm

This one keeps niggling at me so thought I'd post up to see if there is any interest. How about supporting our colleagues in Kent Kit Car Club to host their Kent Show. Linkage to website here.. https://www.kentskitandcustomcarshow.co.uk/gallery

Bit of a mix of cars with rods, American kits and Fords. Its a small but lovely venue, we use the conferencing facilities regularly and are well looked after. Only a fiver for car, driver and passenger. Doesn't look like a too longer day 10am to 4pm with no car movement between 10.30 and 3.30, so for those with low boredom thresholds it doesn't have to be a long day.

Be good if we could bring along a mix of cars, maybe one or two race cars if it doesnt clash with any race meets? I'm up for it if anyone else fancies it. Looking for a minium contingent of 10 to have a good club presence. Happy to book stand, collect monies etc.

1. Mike
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Club Stand? @ Kent Kit Car Show July 22nd

Postby greenwoo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:30 pm

actually that's not a bad shout Mike. Gives those that like shows a chance for a run out and meet, and gives a chance to show 'joe public' what we do within the club. Can't commit til nearer myself as its Mrs G's birthday a cple of days after and not sure which weekend she's elected to celebrate.

This one keeps niggling at me so thought I'd post up to see if there is any interest. How about supporting our colleagues in Kent Kit Car Club to host their Kent Show. Linkage to website here.. https://www.kentskitandcustomcarshow.co.uk/gallery

Bit of a mix of cars with rods, American kits and Fords. Its a small but lovely venue, we use the conferencing facilities regularly and are well looked after. Only a fiver for car, driver and passenger. Doesn't look like a too longer day 10am to 4pm with no car movement between 10.30 and 3.30, so for those with low boredom thresholds it doesn't have to be a long day.

Be good if we could bring along a mix of cars, maybe one or two race cars if it doesnt clash with any race meets? I'm up for it if anyone else fancies it. Looking for a minium contingent of 10 to have a good club presence. Happy to book stand, collect monies etc.

1. Mike

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:26 am

Sounds like a plan Mike, why not.

actually that's not a bad shout Mike. Gives those that like shows a chance for a run out and meet, and gives a chance to show 'joe public' what we do within the club. Can't commit til nearer myself as its Mrs G's birthday a cple of days after and not sure which weekend she's elected to celebrate.

1. Mike
2. Colin
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:07 am

1. Mike
2. Colin
3. Kev maybe not sure if busy
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:13 pm

1. Mike
2. Colin
4. Duncan - hopefully

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:59 pm

1. Mike
2. Colin
4. Duncan - hopefully

Email exchange from the organiser Geoff Martin, they have merged the ford show with the kit car and rod show as the ford show was cancelled due to poor ground conditions a little while ago. The only option was to merge them, makes for a more interesting show imo.

Space is therefore limited and we have a total maximum of 12 spaces and do need to commit as soon as possible so names and fivers asap please.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Yep i'm in, where do you want the fiver sent Mike.

1. Mike
2. Colin
4. Duncan - hopefully

Email exchange from the organiser Geoff Martin, they have merged the ford show with the kit car and rod show as the ford show was cancelled due to poor ground conditions a little while ago. The only option was to merge them, makes for a more interesting show imo.

Space is therefore limited and we have a total maximum of 12 spaces and do need to commit as soon as possible so names and fivers asap please.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Well done Colin payment to the following link...

https://www.paypal.me/MCurtin/5

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:22 am

Yep i'm in, just paid my fiver Mike.

1. Mike
2. Colin
4. Duncan - hopefully
5. Neil

Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:38 am

Well done Neil, good to have you on board, be a first for the show, Briggs and Stratton seven.. :D

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”