Ace cafe to Incarnation 21st April

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Matth93

Ace cafe to Incarnation 21st April

Postby Matth93 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Kegco and me have been talking about doing a run from the Ace cafe to the Incarnation meet at Brighton.
The plan is to head over to the Ace cafe to get there for about 7.30 and have a coffee/chat and head off about 8.00ish down to Brighton to the meet where we will then have some food and a wander around the cars. I have made up a route which is a fairly straight route but with a small bit of motorway to get to the A3 then across country.
Does anyone else want to join us?
1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco

andyf

Re: Ace cafe to Incarnation 21st April

Postby andyf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Kegco and me have been talking about doing a run from the Ace cafe to the Incarnation meet at Brighton.
The plan is to head over to the Ace cafe to get there for about 7.30 and have a coffee/chat and head off about 8.00ish down to Brighton to the meet where we will then have some food and a wander around the cars. I have made up a route which is a fairly straight route but with a small bit of motorway to get to the A3 then across country.
1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco
4, AndyF
MkII Marlin Roadster with Ford 2.0L Pinto and Type 9 gearbox. Going for the oily rag restoration look :-)

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 pm

1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco
4, AndyF
5, Tony H - tempted, need to prove the car first

andyf

Postby andyf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

Fury1630 wrote:Kegco and me have been talking about doing a run from the Ace cafe to the Incarnation meet at Brighton.
1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco
4, AndyF

I need to get my finger out and replace the half shaft oil seals so that my dear brake can have half a chance of working
MkII Marlin Roadster with Ford 2.0L Pinto and Type 9 gearbox. Going for the oily rag restoration look :-)

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:36 pm

andyf wrote:I need to get my finger out and replace the half shaft oil seals so that my dear brake can have half a chance of working

Just fit cheap brakes instead :lol:

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:17 pm

andyf wrote:so that my dear brake can have half a chance of working

I think it's quite touching that you're so fond of them :D

andyf

Postby andyf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Fury1630 wrote:
andyf wrote:so that my dear brake can have half a chance of working

I think it's quite touching that you're so fond of them :D

I'm not that find of them, predictive text changed rear to dear :lol: :lol:

andyf

Postby andyf » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm

It's going to be a busy weekend, I've just registers to marshal on the corbeau sears rally on the Sunday. It's the first closed road rally in England 8-)

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:11 pm

1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco
4, AndyF
6, Tony666

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:27 am

Can anyone that’s coming send me their email addresses so I can send out the itn later in the week

Tony666 wrote:Kegco and me have been talking about doing a run from the Ace cafe to the Incarnation meet at Brighton.
1, Matt H
2, Dicky94
3, Kegco
4, AndyF
6, Tony666

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”