Xmas Meet Dec 10th

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Xmas Meet Dec 10th

Postby greenwoo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 am

venue is as below, kick off 09.30
warnham barn
Robin Hood Lane
Warnham, Horsham
West Sussex RH12 3RR

as always we'll be having an end of the year meet up, a chance to meet up and banter over a healthy full english. For those that haven#t been before - COME ALONG, and ease your way into SKCC life, the rest of you know the score.

Venue being sorted but it will be somewhere in the Crawley area, kind of mid way twixt the East/West.
Normal format.....with runs for those that want to from east & west, it's not a 'kit only' meet, if you're a chilly morcel come along in your tintop.

Timing etc will be confirmed nearer the date, but normally its 9am for brekkie, the banter normally lasts a couple of hours....
the list will be restricted to 30, after that it'll be a reserve basis unless i can persuade the venue to add a couple of places.
Name down means attending barring you catching the plague....cost tbc but likely £10/12 per head.

1/ Mark G

kenton

Re: Xmas Meet Dec 10th

Postby kenton » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am

as always we'll be having an end of the year meet up, a chance to meet up and banter over a healthy full english. For those that haven#t been before - COME ALONG, and ease your way into SKCC life, the rest of you know the score.

Venue being sorted but it will be somewhere in the Crawley area, kind of mid way twixt the East/West.
Normal format.....with runs for those that want to from east & west, it's not a 'kit only' meet, if you're a chilly morcel come along in your tintop.

Timing etc will be confirmed nearer the date, but normally its 9am for brekkie, the banter normally lasts a couple of hours....
the list will be restricted to 30, after that it'll be a reserve basis unless i can persuade the venue to add a couple of places.
Name down means attending barring you catching the plague....cost tbc but likely £10/12 per head.

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton

martin.hewes

Postby martin.hewes » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:31 am

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham

Nash

Postby Nash » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:39 pm

As always we'll be having an end of the year meet up, a chance to meet up and banter over a healthy full english. For those that haven#t been before - COME ALONG, and ease your way into SKCC life, the rest of you know the score.

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:39 pm

As always we'll be having an end of the year meet up, a chance to meet up and banter over a healthy full english. For those that haven#t been before - COME ALONG, and ease your way into SKCC life, the rest of you know the score.

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
James
The man in the Red Coat

locost220

Postby locost220 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:57 pm

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
7/ Richard
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 pm

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
7/ Richard
8- pHIL (better show my face i suppose)
9 is more than a number

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 pm

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
7/ Richard
8- pHIL (better show my Bald patch )
9) Tony B

steve m

Postby steve m » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:07 pm

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
7/ Richard
9) Tony B
10" steve m
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 pm

1/ Mark G
2, Kenton
3, Martin H
4/ Graham
5/ Neil
6/ James and Jill
7/ Richard
9) Tony B
10" steve m
11: Duncan

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”