Luxembourg September

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Rob E

Luxembourg September

Postby Rob E » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:42 pm

after my early retreat from the alps trip I found myself on the Chunnel with no starter motor but I did have a nice bloke on a bike offering me a push to get it started, so on the journey we started talking , him asking where I'd been and I asked the same, Luxembourg he said, 10 of the best roads in the world are in Luxembourg, got me thinking about trying to arrange a late jaunt over there for a long weekend, thinking Friday to Monday maybe, we could camp or do hotels,what ever suits , what I'm looking for is interest, if there are some then I'd look in to routes hotels/campsites , show of hands.

1- Rob e
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Luxembourg September

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

@ Rob, great shout, the roads over there in the north/south east are brilliant ( as we saw ourselves this yr on the EU trip)....

after my early retreat from the alps trip I found myself on the Chunnel with no starter motor but I did have a nice bloke on a bike offering me a push to get it started, so on the journey we started talking , him asking where I'd been and I asked the same, Luxembourg he said, 10 of the best roads in the world are in Luxembourg, got me thinking about trying to arrange a late jaunt over there for a long weekend, thinking Friday to Monday maybe, we could camp or do hotels,what ever suits , what I'm looking for is interest, if there are some then I'd look in to routes hotels/campsites , show of hands.

1- Rob e
2, mark ( need to negotiate and make the right time but its def of interest )

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:37 pm

@ Rob, great shout, the roads over there in the north/south east are brilliant ( as we saw ourselves this yr on the EU trip)....

1- Rob e
3. Crunchie (I am away from the 13 to the 20) sounds like a great shout :lol: :lol:

russtik

Postby russtik » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:21 am

Rob E wrote:after my early retreat from the alps trip I found myself on the Chunnel with no starter motor but I did have a nice bloke on a bike offering me a push to get it started, so on the journey we started talking , him asking where I'd been and I asked the same, Luxembourg he said, 10 of the best roads in the world are in Luxembourg, got me thinking about trying to arrange a late jaunt over there for a long weekend, thinking Friday to Monday maybe, we could camp or do hotels,what ever suits , what I'm looking for is interest, if there are some then I'd look in to routes hotels/campsites , show of hands.

1- Rob e
3. Crunchie (I am away from the 13 to the 20) sounds like a great shout :lol: :lol:
4. Russ - dependent on a fully functioning car well in advance of September (11%)
Current: Fisher Fury Spyder - 16v Toyota 4AGE
Previous: Road Runner SR2 Turbo - SOLD
Previous: Tiger Avon - Raceline Zetec-R

'Like' SKCC on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Southernkitcars

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:36 am

the dates can be changed to suit, just thought we could be running out of good weather
After my early retreat from the alps trip I found myself on the Chunnel with no starter motor but I did have a nice bloke on a bike offering me a push to get it started, so on the journey we started talking , him asking where I'd been and I asked the same, Luxembourg he said, 10 of the best roads in the world are in Luxembourg, got me thinking about trying to arrange a late jaunt over there for a long weekend, thinking Friday to Monday maybe, we could camp or do hotels,what ever suits , what I'm looking for is interest, if there are some then I'd look in to routes hotels/campsites , show of hands.

1- Rob e
4. Russ - dependent on a fully functioning car well in advance of September (11%)
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”