2017 EU Captains Report.

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Crunchie Gears

Re: 2017 EU Captains Report.

Postby Crunchie Gears » Tue May 30, 2017 11:32 pm

I see I need to change my signature!

Thank you all who went for a great trip really fun :D :D El Captain pulled of another superb event over the week and even arranged the weather. Thank you soooo much Mark Very appreciated.

Richard, Neil and I had a little excursion to Bad Driberg and the very amazing track :twisted: Richard was very clever to say he would wait until we had been on track as we missed the sighting laps. I felt very nervous going out blind for the first laps. :oops: :x

I will wait for Neil to fill you in with my experience after with some vids but can say they will not give the understanding that this very hilly, very technical and with some top gear downhill straights.

As for getting back today. I left the boys and had to do some work. Then the dash from Düsseldorf to Calais. I had to stop a few times as I was a bit tired but caught the tunnel on time. Then the M26 was shut due to a Rory fire. With the delay I did not get home until 8.30 tonight. Very knacked and Very satisfied :D :D :D

Wingco

Re: 2017 EU Captains Report.

Postby Wingco » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:47 pm

As normal Mark a great report, it really shared with us what you all did and got up to Thank you.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”