Leeds Castle Motors by the Mote; May 7th

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Re: Leeds Castle Motors by the Mote; May 6th

Postby b33fy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Looks like the date is set for Sunday 6th May. My people at Leeds Castle will need some firm numbers and details very soon so can you please confirm your commitment below. I'll pm all attending for payment and further details to get each car registered for the event. Any maybe's or lurkers out there, nows the time to grow some balls and make an executive decision, or ask the missus.. ;) :D

1. Mike, Linda, James. Confirmed and paid
2. Neil & Ruth. Prefer Sunday
3. James and Jill. Prefer Sunday.
4. Colin maybe Sue Sorry if poss Saturday as we go away on the Monday and need sunday to pack.
5. Andy & Lisa Prefer Sunday
6. Tony H + 1[/quote][/quote]
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Looks like the date is set for Sunday 6th May. My people at Leeds Castle will need some firm numbers and details very soon so can you please confirm your commitment below. I'll pm all attending for payment and further details to get each car registered for the event. Any maybe's or lurkers out there, nows the time to grow some balls and make an executive decision, or ask the missus.. ;) :D

3. James and Jill. Prefer Sunday.Confirmed.
4. Colin maybe Sue Sorry if poss Saturday as we go away on the Monday and need sunday to pack.
5. Andy & Lisa Prefer Sunday
6. Tony H + 1
James
The man in the Red Coat

andyf

Postby andyf » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:19 pm

5. Andy & Lisa. Confirmed
6. Tony H + 1
MkII Marlin Roadster with Ford 2.0L Pinto and Type 9 gearbox. Going for the oily rag restoration look :-)

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:05 pm

6. Tony H + 1
7. Mark G & Sue

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:52 pm

6. Tony H + 1. Confirmed
7. Mark G & Sue

Dicky94

Postby Dicky94 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:19 am

Hooding to make this trip but what day is as looking at my calendar may 6th is a Saturday? Not Sunday? So which day is it

b33fy

Re: Leeds Castle Motors by the Mote; May 7th

Postby b33fy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 am

Dicky94 wrote:Hooding to make this trip but what day is as looking at my calendar may 6th is a Saturday? Not Sunday? So which day is it

Apologies for the confusion.. Definitely Sunday, so the 7th it is. OP title changed. All take note please and post up if any issues. I'll do a pm to all confirmed, regarding payment and car registration details.

Dicky if you can confirm attendance asap as Leeds castle want the final numbers as soon as. thanks.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Nash

Postby Nash » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:54 am

Looks like the date is set for Sunday 7th May. My people at Leeds Castle will need some firm numbers and details very soon so can you please confirm your commitment below. I'll pm all attending for payment and further details to get each car registered for the event. Any maybe's or lurkers out there, nows the time to grow some balls and make an executive decision, or ask the missus.. ;) :D

2. Neil & Ruth. confirmed and PM sent to Mike
6. Tony H + 1. Confirmed
7. Mark G & Sue - confirmed
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Dicky94

Postby Dicky94 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Yes please matey book me on this one, trying to get a friend to bring his caterham aswell but will have to confirm in the next week if that's ok?

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Looks like the date is set for Sunday 7th May. My people at Leeds Castle will need some firm numbers and details very soon so can you please confirm your commitment below. I'll pm all attending for payment and further details to get each car registered for the event. Any maybe's or lurkers out there, nows the time to grow some balls and make an executive decision, or ask the missus.. ;) :D

2. Neil & Ruth. confirmed and PM sent to Mike
6. Tony H + 1. Confirmed
7. Mark G & Sue - confirmed
8. Kev + 1
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”