Rogue runners 2017 tour

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

graham b

Rogue runners 2017 tour

Postby graham b » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Who is going ?
1/ graham
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

DJ.

Re: Rogue runners 2017 tour

Postby DJ. » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Who is going ?
1/ graham
2/ Duncan (depends on dates etc, but I really want to go again!)
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Who is going ?
1/ graham
3/Matt H ( depending on dates )
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/

Red27

Postby Red27 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, me, obviously, because I'm "It" for 2017 :lol:

2017's Rogue Runners aka The Mystery Tour. Who's bright idea was it to get the person who never knows where she's been/where she is/where she's going to sort this. Oh, and also where anything actually is either :roll:

What can I tell you. After a bit of brainstorming on what people wanted for next year, here's an outline. The full tour will be 8 days again, and will revert to the week before the Late Spring Bank Holiday - because it doesn't seem to matter when we go, we get soaked. To help people with balancing time off work, wanting to do the while thing and keeping the family happy, it will start on Saturday 20th May and the final day will be Saturday 27th May. In between we will hopefully be visiting a variety of the UK's finest roads, no doubt including the obligatory single track roads and "turn around where possible" opportunities, interspersed with the best banter and some relaxing evening surroundings. This year, we will look at the feasibility of staying in one or more locations for more than a single night to explore more fully the areas which we have particularly enjoyed in previous years. The roads around Ullapool are a particularly popular for example.

So, if this appeals, please put your name down. Incidentally, I have used the term "full tour" deliberately. If you would like to come along, but can't manage the who duration, there's no reason why you can't join or depart part way through, if that helps.

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
3/ Matt H ( depending on dates )
4/ Linda
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

davehall

Postby davehall » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Blimey you lot, your tyres aren't cold from this years run yet!

Glad you had a good tour!
Last edited by davehall on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Westfield SEiW 1.8 Zetec, Jenveys, Omex

kirmodawn1

Postby kirmodawn1 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:37 pm

2017's Rogue Runners aka The Mystery Tour. Who's bright idea was it to get the person who never knows where she's been/where she is/where she's going to sort this. Oh, and also where anything actually is either :roll:

What can I tell you. After a bit of brainstorming on what people wanted for next year, here's an outline. The full tour will be 8 days again, and will revert to the week before the Late Spring Bank Holiday - because it doesn't seem to matter when we go, we get soaked. To help people with balancing time off work, wanting to do the while thing and keeping the family happy, it will start on Saturday 20th May and the final day will be Saturday 27th May. In between we will hopefully be visiting a variety of the UK's finest roads, no doubt including the obligatory single track roads and "turn around where possible" opportunities, interspersed with the best banter and some relaxing evening surroundings. This year, we will look at the feasibility of staying in one or more locations for more than a single night to explore more fully the areas which we have particularly enjoyed in previous years. The roads around Ullapool are a particularly popular for example.

So, if this appeals, please put your name down. Incidentally, I have used the term "full tour" deliberately. If you would like to come along, but can't manage the who duration, there's no reason why you can't join or depart part way through, if that helps.

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
4/ Linda
5/ Bob (will join up at some point at least but would like to do more than one day this time if work/family permits)
6/
7/
8/
9/
Quantum 2+2 Zetec Turbo

BriSmi

Postby BriSmi » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:26 am

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
4/ Linda
5/ Bob (will join up at some point at least but would like to do more than one day this time if work/family permits)
6/ Brian
7/
8/
9/

graham b

Postby graham b » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 am

What can I tell you. After a bit of brainstorming on what people wanted for next year, here's an outline. The full tour will be 8 days again, and will revert to the week before the Late Spring Bank Holiday - because it doesn't seem to matter when we go, we get soaked. To help people with balancing time off work, wanting to do the whole thing and keep the family happy, it will start on Saturday 20th May and the final day will be Saturday 27th May. In between we will hopefully be visiting a variety of the UK's finest roads, no doubt including the obligatory single track roads and "turn around where possible" opportunities, interspersed with the best banter and some relaxing evening surroundings. This year, we will look at the feasibility of staying in one or more locations for more than a single night to explore more fully the areas which we have particularly enjoyed in previous years. The roads around Ullapool are a particularly popular for example.

So, if this appeals, please put your name down. Incidentally, I have used the term "full tour" deliberately. If you would like to come along, but can't manage the whole duration, there's no reason why you can't join or depart part way through, if that helps.

sat 20th may 2017 to sat 27th may 2017

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
2/ Duncan
3/ Matt H
4/ Linda
5/ Bob
6/ Brian
7/ steve
8/
9/
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

roger254

Postby roger254 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:47 am

What can I tell you. After a bit of brainstorming on what people wanted for next year, here's an outline. The full tour will be 8 days again, and will revert to the week before the Late Spring Bank Holiday - because it doesn't seem to matter when we go, we get soaked. To help people with balancing time off work, wanting to do the whole thing and keep the family happy, it will start on Saturday 20th May and the final day will be Saturday 27th May. In between we will hopefully be visiting a variety of the UK's finest roads, no doubt including the obligatory single track roads and "turn around where possible" opportunities, interspersed with the best banter and some relaxing evening surroundings. This year, we will look at the feasibility of staying in one or more locations for more than a single night to explore more fully the areas which we have particularly enjoyed in previous years. The roads around Ullapool are a particularly popular for example.

So, if this appeals, please put your name down. Incidentally, I have used the term "full tour" deliberately. If you would like to come along, but can't manage the whole duration, there's no reason why you can't join or depart part way through, if that helps.

sat 20th may 2017 to sat 27th may 2017

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
2/ Duncan
3/ Matt H
4/ Linda
5/ Bob
6/ Brian
7/ steve
8/ Roger
9/

Z2000

Postby Z2000 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 am

2017's Rogue Runners aka The Mystery Tour - Sat 20th May 2017 to Sat 27th May 2017

Who is going ?
1/ Graham
2/ Duncan
3/ Matt H
4/ Linda
5/ Bob
6/ Brian
7/ Steve
8/ Roger
9/ Henry (only available Sat-Tues/Weds)
10/
11/