Stoneleigh Who's Going, Which Days, Convoys, and SKCC area?

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Would you be interested in convoying part of the way

I'd be interested in joining other SKCC members
76%
I expect I will run 'solo'
5%
I expect to go with owners from my local club
10%
I won't be attending the Show
10%

Total votes: 21

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Stoneleigh Who's Going, Which Days, Convoys, and SKCC area?

Postby greenwoo » Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Rich, appreciate that SWMBO may not be a car fanatic, know a few other halves will be going if the weather is right.....

Tenpin

Postby Tenpin » Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Great to meet a few more of you, even though I didn't stay long and went back to the other side (of the field). On my drive home today I drove past a MAN truck (yes, even my car can beat one of them!), but painted on the truck was "Flying Fridge" - no pics obviously due to me driving!

I'm glad I provided some entertainment on the Saturday, as promised, in putting up my tent!

Then during the day on Sunday, we'd just painstakingly set up our "missing man" formation of 3Sixty and 4Thirties, when zxr kindly decided to fill the gap.
(zxr, if SKCC don't do a stand at some other show where DNAOC have one, you're welcome to come and park up there! - we might even leave a space for you!)

On Monday we had a guest appearance of a red 430 which we had park up alongside our red 4Thirty. The lack of difference was amazing!

Stuart

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm

hi tenpin , gald you saw the funny side of my stunt , your cars look cool ,and thanks for invit to join you cheers paul

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:47 pm

greenwoo wrote:hope you had enough to eat - there's was loads more, but when i turned around you'd wandered off....infact a woman was wanting to talk to 'the fury owner'.....

Yes I was fine, I had a load of "shopping" to do for the engine & wiring swap in the Ranger - I'd got some stuff & thought I'd get the rest before coming back to the pitch & chatting for a while - but you'd all gone, so i drove over to the JPSC pitch & had another wander around the club pitches.

A woman? Wanting me? First time for everything I suppose :oops:

T

jpd

Postby jpd » Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm

At our facebook page you can find some pictures of our trip to Stoneleigh.
We've done 1200 km without to much problems, only problem the weather wasn't great.
When we went back on monday the weather was freezing cold, we did all the way with the roof off

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lokeren-B ... 8437854111

cheers,
jp

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat May 08, 2010 9:54 am

JP - i'm sure that someone on here uses Facebook - but unfortunately i'm not one of them! perhaps you post a link to to your Club webpage when you get it updated. Glad you had a good time.

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”