Rogue runners 2016 tour

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

graham b

Re: Rogue runners 2016 tour

Postby graham b » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Next years rogue runners tour will take in the peak district , the lake district as well as the NC500 and the cairngorms
National park. 8 days from the 10th of june. If you fancy this pop your name down. Early booking will be required.

ok then most bookings have been made at premier inn's
i have had to make some executive decisions, IE twin rooms / share,
i have yet to make a booking with harbour light hotel in ullapool and the ransdale in bridlington, , the premier inn bookings can be changed upto 1pm on the day of arrival and i have booked the meal deal which gives us an evening meal (table booked as well for 7pm each night) as well as breakfast
ashley, your bookings will be for fort william on your first night , 12 / 06 /2016 and ullapool on the 13 / 06 /2016 and for your last night 14 / 06 /2015

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
5/ Linda & Paul, double please
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F ,single
10/ Ashley + 1 (Two single rooms) Just the NC500 bit
11/
12/
13/
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:04 pm

graham b wrote:Next years rogue runners tour will take in the peak district , the lake district as well as the NC500 and the cairngorms
National park. 8 days from the 10th of june. If you fancy this pop your name down. Early booking will be required.

ok then most bookings have been made at premier inn's
i have had to make some executive decisions, IE twin rooms / share,
i have yet to make a booking with harbour light hotel in ullapool and the ransdale in bridlington, , the premier inn bookings can be changed upto 1pm on the day of arrival and i have booked the meal deal which gives us an evening meal (table booked as well for 7pm each night) as well as breakfast
ashley, your bookings will be for fort william on your first night , 12 / 06 /2016 and ullapool on the 13 / 06 /2016 and for your last night 14 / 06 /2015

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F ,single
11/
12/
13/

Thanks for your hard work Graham, I booked the Ransdale tonight and Matt is on the case tomorrow :)
Looking forward to this!

graham b

Postby graham b » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Next years rogue runners tour will take in the peak district , the lake district as well as the NC500 and the cairngorms

as henry f has dropped out we have a space if anyone else would like to come and enjoy 8 days of smiles

ok then all bookings have been made at premier inn's
the harbour lights hotel in ullapool has been booked by everyone as far as i know as has the clan macduff hotel in fort william, the premier inn bookings can be changed upto 1pm on the day of arrival and i have booked the meal deal which gives us an evening meal (table booked as well for 7pm each night) as well as breakfast
ashley, your bookings will be for fort william on your first night , 12 / 06 /2016 and ullapool on the 13 / 06 /2016 and for your last night at the premier inn , inverness (booked ) 14 / 06 /2015 [/color]

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F OUT
11/
12/
13/
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

graham b

Postby graham b » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

as henry f has dropped out we have a space if anyone else would like to come and enjoy 8 days of smiles

the harbour lights hotel in ullapool has been booked by everyone as far as i know as has the clan macduff hotel in fort william, the premier inn bookings can be changed upto 1pm on the day of arrival and i have booked the meal deal which gives us an evening meal (table booked as well for 7pm each night) as well as breakfast
ashley, your bookings will be for fort william on your first night , 12 / 06 /2016 and ullapool on the 13 / 06 /2016 and for your last night at the premier inn , inverness (booked ) 14 / 06 /2015 [/color]

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F OUT
10/ Ashley OUT
11/
12/
13/
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Next years rogue runners tour will take in the peak district , the lake district as well as the NC500 and the cairngorms National park. 8 days from the 10th of june. If you fancy this pop your name down. Early booking will be required.

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F OUT
10/ Ashley OUT
11/ Tony H, I'm late to the party, I'll take whatever's left.
12/
13/

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Well done Tony :D

Next years rogue runners tour will take in the peak district , the lake district as well as the NC500 and the cairngorms National park. 8 days from the 10th of june. If you fancy this pop your name down. Early booking will be required.

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F OUT
10/ Ashley OUT
12/
13/

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:10 am

Just been looking at this:-
http://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

Getting quite excited already :D

One thing they seem to have not done is official "I've done it" tee shirts & stickers, but the route looks fantastic on a map & if it's anything like the Ullapool to Durness road I did last year, it'll be epic. :D :D

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:07 am

It includes that road, which I planned to do with you this year, so I'm really looking forward to that :)

The road along the top isn't as dramatic, so the west coast is the highlight in my opinion.

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:02 pm

I thought that, but reading a few comments on websites folk say that clockwise is the best way to do it.

Also
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mark-beaumont-completes-north-coast-6238046

That’s an AVERAGE of 21.4mph

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:06 pm

On this miserable afternoon, I found this video of Evo car of the year filmed on the North Coast 500 :D

The first 5 minutes has rather too much slow motion video of journalists getting into cars :roll: , but after that it improves with some excellent footage of the cars and scenery. Let's hope we get some weather like they had here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhKhQP4PBo

1/ Graham, single
2/ Roger, twin share
3/ Steve, twin share
4/ Matt H, twin share
6/ Duncan, twin share
7/ Brian, single
8/ Henry S, single
9/ Henry F OUT
10/ Ashley OUT
12/
13/

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”