SKCC stand at Detling

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

James

Re: SKCC stand at Detling

Postby James » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Bit late but...

I had a great morning, it was fantastic to put faces to the names on here, i agree the SKCC stand was by far the best and most friendly, inviting if a tad camp due to Dans shoes ;)

Great job Guys and Gals,

J

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Bit late too but been packing cos off on me hols tomorrow .....

Great day from the start, thanks to everyone who met at Uckfield, although we had a bit of rain I thought the run up to Indulgence was good fun.

Really dissapointed by the actual show as there didnt seem as many stands as there was last year but our stand made up for it.

looking forward to le blat and the next show now

alfaholical

Postby alfaholical » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Sorry guys like a muppet I drove straight past without noticing and then parked up with JPSC. Didn't notice the SKCC stand until I drove out.

Good to catch up at 7 indulgence beforehand though

- Jim

philiprs

Postby philiprs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi SKCC people,
Thanks to the organisation for indroducing me at the SKCC members on the stand in Detling.
Have seen many beautiful cars, realizing me that i have much work to do.
I was was very satisfied with the parts, brought by Nigel, Dan and Ade. By the way Nigel, the hood-pushbutton pattern is correct for the windshield, at the back of the car the pushbuttons are different located. The mirrors and the grill is already shown on the picture below.
Inside the halls i found many other small stuff i needed, i am very satisfied :P
I hope to see you again in Stoneleigh,
Philip

turboblade

Postby turboblade » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Likewise on the thanks... 7 Indulgence: What a great bunch of people! The Brekkie meet was very well done and a heart felt thanks to all involved, Hmmmmmmm, bacon.

Tony B... Nice route at a good pace given the nasty conditions - just right and many thanks to you (and great to meet the 'others of Uckfield' :D ).

Sorry we couldn't make the actual show - work, work, work I'm afraid (well that and the cold/rain etc etc).

Look forward to the next one!

John

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Philip
It was great to meet up and hope that you get the car finished soon. Also, glad that you found my house and picked up the internal liners. The car looks very nice already so will look forward to seeing it on a run at some point! Are you going to bring it over to Stoneleigh?? If you do, it might be good to keep an eye on the arrangements being made for a SKKC run up to the show? Finally, if there is something that you need and can't find it in Belgium, give us a shout and we'll try and sort out from here? :)
Cheers
Nigel
Fun is not a straight line

philiprs

Postby philiprs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Nigel, thanks for the offer to help me finding things for the car.
For Stoneleigh, i'm coming with my bike, so i can travel faster back to Antwerp monday afternoon. I have to work Tuesday.
Actually, it was my wife and doughters that found your house, while i was in Detling :!:
See you...

Marc, (Greenwood)
You told me your super Cat is repainted recently. Have you dismantled al the panels for painting, and are the pieces painted separated or is it painted like it is ?
philip

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Nice to meet you Philip. That grill was never that shiney on my car ;)

silverback16

Postby silverback16 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

well done chaps good turn out and nice to put at least a couple of faces to names

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”