Fish n Chip Run 7th May - Hastings

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

AdamW

Re: Fish n Chip Run 7th May - Hastings

Postby AdamW » Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Is the Maidstone meeting time still as per the OP, ie leaving the services at 6.30?

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Adam, maidstone is leaving 6.45 sharp......last man that should be there is Ash - so if the rest of you are ready to go for then that'll be perfect. Dan is sorting the route......

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu May 06, 2010 2:28 pm

I can bring along some stickers if anyone wants them - i know you do Ash?? shout out anyone else please....

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Thu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm

For those meeting at Maidstone, all being well I'll see you at 6.45pm. I have a meeting in Maidenhead at 2.30pm, so there is a possibility I may not make it back in time. If I don't, can someone lead the group to Hastings? It's an easy enough route and there are several options. If necessary I can PM someone a route and if someone gives me a contact number I'll give you a call as I hoof it back roun d the M25!

Dan

turboblade

Postby turboblade » Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Unless it's raining - we'll been there... and by 'there' I mean either Uckfield around 1830-1845hrs of at the chippy if we're late...

Just one question (and I have looked) but where in Hastings are we going? :oops:

Regards

John

Nash

Postby Nash » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

evening all. The Nash family fancy a fish supper so we will be at Hastings for 8pm in the tintop unfortunately. As above can someone post the destination location please?
We obviously had a profound effect on my lad at Stoneleigh as he is keen to come out to play tomorrow night. :D

Cheers........ Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Jolly good question!
aiming to get parked up at the car park on the front by the Crazy Golf - between the roundabout on the front and the Stade ( where the boating lake is etc ). If - and i doubt that this will be the case - we cant get parked there, we'll park further on - in the car park by the Fishermans Huts. I sugges that with 15-20+ of us a sit down in 1 place isnt likely to work. The idea was more a jaunt with folks making their own decision about a sit down, a takeaway on the front or whatever.....suggest that we loiter with the cars until all groups are there though. There's 2 chippies that i know - a sit down that if quiet could potentially accomadate us all - more/less opposite the car park, by one of the amusement arcades. T'other is a takeaway jobbie with just a cple of tables - thats further east - opposite the 'fun fair' bit - its just set back from the road a bit.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all there.

BTW - If you're reading this: Brads/Bi22le - are you guys still planning on coming along?
Brad if you are i assume you'll join Maidstone services/m20 for the 6.45 depart?
Wayne - i imagien you know the Moat at Wrotham/ ( just up from the oakdene Cafe on the a20 opposite side of the road) - aiming to get away 6.40

ps/ can someone oragnize a tapas night or a steak night for a future run ( i don't like fish )

James

Postby James » Thu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Weather dependant i may pop along :) Dan if you get stuck gimme a shout im sure either me or Nige can lead from maidstone to hastings its eaaassyyyy

:)

bi22le

Postby bi22le » Thu May 06, 2010 9:54 pm

hi peps,
Im really sorry to say but i have ballsed up and we are not coming now. We have a close friends wedding on the saturday and we have got more prep to do than we both expected. Its very unlike me to drop out especially last moment.
I may still come to the 7oaks meet and then come home again. Bt least then i can show my face and get a drive out.
Hope you have good weather.
See you soon
Bizzle

Ross

Postby Ross » Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 am

Daft question, I know, but where in 7oaks are we meeting, bearing in mind it's a Friday night and the Harvester car park is likely to be full?

Mark - I'll text you if I'm going to be late so you don't hang around. In which case I'll either catch you up......... :-) Or meet you in Hastings.

Cheers

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”