Whitby Fish and chip run

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Matth93

Whitby Fish and chip run

Postby Matth93 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:01 am

I know this was mentioned a year or two ago my brother has mentioned still wanting to do it and I'd be up for it. I would think it would probably have to be August/September as there is quite a lot of other stuff before that. Also did anyone start to organise a route that we could use?

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94

Kegco

Re: Whitby Fish and chip run

Postby Kegco » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 pm

[quote="Matth93"]I know this was mentioned a year or two ago my brother has mentioned still wanting to do it and I'd be up for it.

Matt Tell Richard There are closer places to get fish and chips :lol:
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:34 pm

I know this was mentioned a year or two ago my brother has mentioned still wanting to do it and I'd be up for it. I would think it would probably have to be August/September as there is quite a lot of other stuff before that. Also did anyone start to organise a route that we could use?

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:55 pm

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
4. Mark G - yep, if the stars align as Aug quite busy for me. I looked at routes, might have saved them.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 pm

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
4. Mark G - yep, if the stars align as Aug quite busy for me. I looked at routes, might have saved them.
5. Colin fingers crossed and determined by dates of course
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:36 am

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
6. Weathers - dates depending and all that

Weathers

Postby Weathers » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 am

I can speak to the Westfield owners club up there. They are very active and I’m sure would welcome us on their manor. They must know some tasty roads.
I grew up up there but it’s been a while and I’m sure the horse and cart tracks have probably been modernised. At least in part where the Tour de France passed through!! :lol: :lol:

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:31 pm

I really like Whitby and the Fish and Chips are good, but on a nice day at the weekend, finding parking for 10+ kit cars could be a problem.

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
7. Duncan - possible

Tony666

Postby Tony666 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:47 pm

DJ. wrote:I really like Whitby and the Fish and Chips are good, but on a nice day at the weekend, finding parking for 10+ kit cars could be a problem.

1, Matt H
2, Dicky 94
3. Kev Maybe
7. Duncan - possible

8. Tony s - possible lol

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”