Vet run London to Brighton

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

nelmo

Re: Vet run London to Brighton

Postby nelmo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Have you got a seat in your car? Looks like you're just sitting upright, with no seat behind you :D

There is a very basic video editor built into Windows, isn't there?

Otherwise, you need a teenager (like my son) to 'obtain' a copy of pretty much anything you want. I use something called Filmora that he installed for me ;). I've also tried Vegas Pro but, wowsers, that was complicated to use.. :o

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:21 am

Rexholme wrote:DaVinci Resolve.

Last year I stumbled across a 2-part video by The Loam Ranger on YouTube and his advice was spot on for a non-photographer/non-video type like me.

Now obviously I don’t have a kit car so I do this for mountain biking, but the principles should be the same.

Thanks for that, very interesting
Lots of info, downloaded it last night, yet to try

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 am

nelmo wrote:Have you got a seat in your car? Looks like you're just sitting upright, with no seat behind you :D

There is a very basic video editor built into Windows, isn't there?

Otherwise, you need a teenager (like my son) to 'obtain' a copy of pretty much anything you want. I use something called Filmora that he installed for me ;). I've also tried Vegas Pro but, wowsers, that was complicated to use.. :o

Very low back, seat, on the list of jobs to do (higher back ) when I find one with a cut out for strut or I’ve got to get two made.

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”