Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Rexholme

Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Postby Rexholme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:05 am

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast :D

If you are wondering why I’m posting this, Mark has had a busy year (as most of you know), so I am giving him a hand.

Currently, I’m in Brexshit-like negotiations with the same venue as last year, based in the Horsham/Pease Pottage “patch”. We're discussing prices and I’ll come back to you all when that’s firmed up - it’s looking like £mid-teens. For that you will get the usual:
• Teas, coffees, juices and pastries from 9am
• Full English breakfast buffet from 9:30-10am.

DATE: Sunday 8th Dec

Given that we have to book a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum names/avatars, so I highly recommend it to newer members. For more established members, I know I had you at the word “Breakfast”.

Folks are welcome to arrange their own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time in either your kit or tin top… or if last year is anything to go by, an outboard.

Lastly, Neil will be putting up a thread for SKCC merchandise in the next few weeks should anyone want some SKCC Xmas goodies.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/
Last edited by Rexholme on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

graham b

Re: Club Xmas Brekkie 2019

Postby graham b » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:31 am

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast :D

If you are wondering why I’m posting this, Mark has had a busy year (as most of you know), so I am giving him a hand.

Currently, I’m in Brexshit-like negotiations with the same venue as last year, based in the Horsham/Pease Pottage “patch”. We're discussing prices and I’ll come back to you all when that’s firmed up - it’s looking like £mid-teens. For that you will get the usual:

Given that we have to book a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum names/avatars, so I highly recommend it to newer members. For more established members, I know I had you at the word “Breakfast”.

Folks are welcome to arrange their own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time in either your kit or tin top… or if last year is anything to go by, an outboard.

Lastly, Neil will be putting up a thread for SKCC merchandise in the next few weeks should anyone want some SKCC Xmas goodies.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

locost220

Postby locost220 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:08 am

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:52 am

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6/
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

kenton

Postby kenton » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:35 am

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Well done Mike - what date are you looking at though?

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H

Rexholme

Postby Rexholme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Tony B wrote:Well done Mike - what date are you looking at though?

Tony - good challenge, well presented. I’m a cock.

I have updated original post according. Sunday 8th Dec.

Colin P

Re: Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Postby Colin P » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:42 pm

DATE: Sunday 8th Dec

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P