Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Rexholme

Re: Club Xmas Brekkie 2019 - Sunday 8th Dec

Postby Rexholme » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 am

Phil N wrote:I have just broken my ankle and foot but don’t see any reason why I shouldn't be recovered by then, so can I be a ‘probably definitely’ until closer to the time?

Damn, sorry to hear that. You alright? How did it happen?

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:28 am

Rexholme wrote:
Phil N wrote:I have just broken my ankle and foot but don’t see any reason why I shouldn't be recovered by then, so can I be a ‘probably definitely’ until closer to the time?

Damn, sorry to hear that. You alright? How did it happen?

I was kitesurfing in Poole harbour and didn't realise how much the tide had gone out, I got taken up by a gust kicked the board off and landed feet first- heard two snaps. Broke 3 bones in the foot and my fibula at the ankle so just had some metal installed. Happy days. :(
9 is more than a number

Rexholme

Postby Rexholme » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:58 am

Ouch!!! And I thought mountain biking was bad. I’m just about recovered from dislocated shoulder but you win. Surely that’s worth posting an X-ray pic? :geek:

Get well soon fella.

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Rexholme wrote:Ouch!!! And I thought mountain biking was bad. I’m just about recovered from dislocated shoulder but you win. Surely that’s worth posting an X-ray pic? :geek:

Get well soon fella.

Thanks bud, I’ll get a pic of the X-ray with the plates and screws in- that’ll be more impressive than the one I have :lol: :lol: :lol:
9 is more than a number

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Phil N wrote:
Rexholme wrote:Ouch!!! And I thought mountain biking was bad. I’m just about recovered from dislocated shoulder but you win. Surely that’s worth posting an X-ray pic? :geek:

Get well soon fella.

Thanks bud, I’ll get a pic of the X-ray with the plates and screws in- that’ll be more impressive than the one I have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet your foot doesn't get called hideous like mine was :? :lol:

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:03 pm

To bring us back on topic:

The summer has barely gone, leaves turning yellow and orange, so naturally it’s time to think about tinsel covered bacon and eggs – I give you the SKCC Xmas Breakfast

If you are wondering why I’m posting this, Mark has had a busy year (as most of you know), so I am giving him a hand.

Currently, I’m in Brexshit-like negotiations with the same venue as last year, based in the Horsham/Pease Pottage “patch”. We're discussing prices and I’ll come back to you all when that’s firmed up - it’s looking like £mid-teens. For that you will get the usual:
• Teas, coffees, juices and pastries from 9am
• Full English breakfast buffet from 9:30-10am.

DATE: Sunday 8th Dec

Given that we have to book a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum names/avatars, so I highly recommend it to newer members. For more established members, I know I had you at the word “Breakfast”.

Folks are welcome to arrange their own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time in either your kit or tin top… or if last year is anything to go by, an outboard.

Lastly, Neil will be putting up a thread for SKCC merchandise in the next few weeks should anyone want some SKCC Xmas goodies.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Thanks!
Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
13: Kev Kegco
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T
18) pHIL n (probably definitely)

Rexholme

Postby Rexholme » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:26 pm

So... more details. The SKCC Xmas Breakfast is being hosted at again at the Warnham Barn at Rockwood Golf Centre on Sunday 8th December. The price will be £16/head

Itinerary is short and simple:

Given that we have booked a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

You are welcome to arrange your own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time by whatever means.

As promised, Neil has posted a thread for SKCC merchandise and goodies - thanks Neil.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum handles.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM. I’ll answer as best as I can, when I can.

Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T
18) Phil N (probably definitely)

Nash

Postby Nash » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Rexholme wrote:So... more details. The SKCC Xmas Breakfast is being hosted at again at the Warnham Barn at Rockwood Golf Centre on Sunday 8th December. The price will be £16/head

Given that we have booked a venue, I do ask that if you put your name down it means commitment please.

You are welcome to arrange your own ‘members runs’ to the venue. Equally feel free to just turn-up at the allotted time by whatever means.

As promised, Neil has posted a thread for SKCC merchandise and goodies - thanks Neil.

I joined the club last Autumn and found it a good way to put faces to forum handles.

Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T

The merchandise link is here

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10850&p=153820#p153820

Please note, you only have until the 7th Nov to get your orders in
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Rickyrjb

Postby Rickyrjb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Nash wrote:
Rexholme wrote:So... more details. The SKCC Xmas Breakfast is being hosted at again at the Warnham Barn at Rockwood Golf Centre on Sunday 8th December. The price will be £16/head

Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )
12. Steve RST
14) Steve B - sorry OUT
15) Gary
16) Weathers
17) Tony T

19) Rickyrjb

The merchandise link is here

https://www.southernkitcars.com/forum/v ... 20#p153820

Please note, you only have until the 7th Nov to get your orders in
Westfield SEight V8

sparkyj83

Postby sparkyj83 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:23 pm

So... more details. The SKCC Xmas Breakfast is being hosted at again at the Warnham Barn at Rockwood Golf Centre on Sunday 8th December. The price will be £16/head

Mike

1/ Mike S.
2/Mark
3/graham
4/ Richard
5/ Neil
6. Kenton
7 - Tony B
8, Duncan
9, Matt H
10. Colin P
11. Colin ( wingco )