North Kent College Classic, Hot Rod, Custom, American, Seriously Modified late cars and Bike show

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: North Kent College Classic, Hot Rod, Custom, American, Seriously Modified late cars and Bike show

Postby greenwoo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am

quite poss me too, but need to check if i can use the Tiger to get to a meeting beforehand, otherwise wont have time to get home and back out....so i'll be an 'on the day' if that's ok?
if it is - then i'd get there around 6.30 ish

1/ Tony H (possible - job dependant)
2. Nero1701 (I work there)
3: Kegco depending on what time I finish work
4/ Weathers possible depending on what time I can get there
5} Matt H but probably later as wont be finishing work till about 6

Matth93

Re: North Kent College Classic, Hot Rod, Custom, American, Seriously Modified late cars and Bike show

Postby Matth93 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:52 pm

I'll be leaving leatherhead about 5.30/6 tomorrow night to head to this so should be there around 6.30/7 I guess

nero1701

Postby nero1701 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:50 am

I only 10 minutes along the road, I'll be popping home after work to collect my son, then driving back along.

Might be inn the tin top though
My greatest fear is my wife selling my car parts when I die for what I told her they cost

nero1701

Postby nero1701 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Great turn out, load of nice cars
My greatest fear is my wife selling my car parts when I die for what I told her they cost

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 pm

I was going to put some photos up but it doesn’t seem to be working at the moment

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:03 pm

Matt and I decided to go for a little evening run and when we got there it was packed. Managed to get the kits up on the grass area, high kerbs and blocks of wood which we decided to go for the people ramp to get up on the grass.

Lots of different cars
Gassers, drag, custom, hot rods,2 kit cars :lol:, modern boy racer, old skool boy racer. A few bikes

Would add pics but not working!!

Lots of competition with I’ve got a louder car then you !! The drag car was quite loud,
Then followed by who could do the longest burn, of course Matt and I wouldn’t possibly do anything like that :D
I run out of road and ended in a skid :roll:
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”