DTM 10th August Brands Hatch

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

DTM 10th August Brands Hatch

Postby b33fy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:26 pm

DTM is back again at Brands Hatch and James and I are planning our annual visitation.. To secure a good deal for us I’m negotiating a group rate with the suite owner. (Size dependent) The suite is the same used last year for Paul’s fun cup outing and will be based on complimentary tea coffee soft drinks. A pay bar will be available, no food this time. It is a grade A international event and cost reflects this. Which will be between £39-£49 per person regardless of age, no exceptions. This compares to general entry cost of £25 in advance £35 on the gate.

Saturday is the preferred date as the DTM cars have more tracktime due to free practice etc. They are 100bhp up from last year with new 2 litre turbo lumps and good for 180mph. With downforce, they are quite the sight. List as usual which will run for a week or so then I’ll firm up the price with the suit owner. Places are finite (15) due to suite availability and wanting to keep this small and manageable for my own sanity

1. Mike
2. James
3. Dick
4. Jay
5. Nash
6. Josh(Rugby)
7. Charles(rugby)
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Phil N

Re: DTM 10th August Brands Hatch

Postby Phil N » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:16 am

Yes please, always fancied seeing DTM

DTM is back again at Brands Hatch and James and I are planning our annual visitation.. To secure a good deal for us I’m negotiating a group rate with the suite owner. (Size dependent) The suite is the same used last year for Paul’s fun cup outing and will be based on complimentary tea coffee soft drinks. A pay bar will be available, no food this time. It is a grade A international event and cost reflects this. Which will be between £39-£49 per person regardless of age, no exceptions. This compares to general entry cost of £25 in advance £35 on the gate.

Saturday is the preferred date as the DTM cars have more tracktime due to free practice etc. They are 100bhp up from last year with new 2 litre turbo lumps and good for 180mph. With downforce, they are quite the sight. List as usual which will run for a week or so then I’ll firm up the price with the suit owner. Places are finite (15) due to suite availability and wanting to keep this small and manageable for my own sanity

1. Mike
2. James
3. Dick
4. Jay
5. Nash
6. Josh(Rugby)
7. Charles(rugby)
8. Phil N
9 is more than a number

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:00 am

defo, Aston are in it this year aren't they,.....

1. Mike
2. James
3. Dick
4. Jay
5. Nash
6. Josh(Rugby)
7. Charles(rugby)
8. Phil N
9. Mark G
9 is more than a number

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am

Well done Phil, Mark. Aston’s are in this year with Di Resta piloting. A favourite shot from last year below
Attachments
413CCD37-7645-46F2-BB5F-25346F88B3C4.jpeg
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Jay

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:45 pm

defo, Aston are in it this year aren't they,.....

1. Mike
2. James
3. Dick
4. Jay
5. Nash
6. Josh(Rugby)
7. Charles(rugby)
8. Phil N
9. Mark G
10. Kam tunio (racing)

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:11 pm

1. Mike
2. James
3. Dick
4. Jay
5. Nash
6. Josh(Rugby)
7. Charles(rugby)
8. Phil N
9. Mark G
10. Kam tunio (racing)
11. Dave

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:49 pm

Thanks all for your interest, the shop is now closed. I've contacted the suite to firm up a price and will be in contact regarding payment etc.

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”