EU Tour 2019 1st -8th June

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

EU Tour 2019 1st -8th June

Postby greenwoo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Most of you know the score, but in case someone hasn't picked up on these before now....
The plan is a week long Tour, next year will be a return to the scene of the crime - the Haute Alpes in France, it's a Hotel based Tour, 7 nights, 8 days. That gives us 2 days to run down there and 2 back...with 4 days of 'round robins'.
Runners & riders are provided with a suggested itinerary, although anyone is welcome to go 'off piste' and do their own thing.
Days normally start around 8 am, finishing around 6 - brekkies are included and in the evenings folks do as they please for dinner, either en-masse or in sep groupss....really just depends what anyone feels like doing.

Currently I'm in discussion with the Hotel that we used this year, and hoping that we can use that as a base as it's in a good location for the round robins. Small Hotel in a residential area of a small Town, with own car park.

Costs - pretty much the same as this year = singles £560/dble-twin= 680.

1/ Mark

locost220

Re: EU Tour 2019 1st -8th June

Postby locost220 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Most of you know the score, but in case someone hasn't picked up on these before now....
The plan is a week long Tour, next year will be a return to the scene of the crime - the Haute Alpes in France, it's a Hotel based Tour, 7 nights, 8 days. That gives us 2 days to run down there and 2 back...with 4 days of 'round robins'.
Runners & riders are provided with a suggested itinerary, although anyone is welcome to go 'off piste' and do their own thing.
Days normally start around 8 am, finishing around 6 - brekkies are included and in the evenings folks do as they please for dinner, either en-masse or in sep groupss....really just depends what anyone feels like doing.

Currently I'm in discussion with the Hotel that we used this year, and hoping that we can use that as a base as it's in a good location for the round robins. Small Hotel in a residential area of a small Town, with own car park.

1/ Mark
2/ Rich ( no idea in what yet)
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Tony C

Postby Tony C » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:24 pm

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
Tiger Cat E1 - 2008-2009
Tiger R6 - 2009-2014
Austin Healey Sprite - 2014-2018
Fisher Fury Le Mans - 2018-2019

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:37 pm

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
4- pHIL nYe
5- john & karen
6 - chris
9 is more than a number

Rob E

Postby Rob E » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:11 am

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
4- pHIL nYe
5- john & karen
6 - chris
7) rob e
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

gdp66

Postby gdp66 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 pm

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
4- pHIL nYe
5- john & karen
6 - chris
7) rob e
8) Gary & James

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Update. We can indeed use the same Hotel as this year, I have reserved a number of rooms based on the list as at today (8rooms), we do have the option for additional rooms - however pls note that this is a small'ish Hotel and in an ideal world i'd like to pretty much nail down 99% of the rooms that we need before the end of the year. So if you are seriously thinking about coming along then add your name or if a little unsure drop me a note. BTW - in case there's any newbies/lurkers, although the premise is that its a kit car focused trip - the reality is that we're a bunch of likeminded souls - so there's a Merc Conv/2 elises coming along, in case anyone is wondering about not having the right 'kit' - ba da boom....

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
4- pHIL nYe
5- john & karen
6 - chris
7) rob e
8) Gary & James

SteveRST

Postby SteveRST » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 pm

greenwoo wrote:Most of you know the score, but in case someone hasn't picked up on these before now....

Update. We can indeed use the same Hotel as this year, I have reserved a number of rooms based on the list as at today (8rooms), we do have the option for additional rooms - however pls note that this is a small'ish Hotel and in an ideal world i'd like to pretty much nail down 99% of the rooms that we need before the end of the year. So if you are seriously thinking about coming along then add your name or if a little unsure drop me a note. BTW - in case there's any newbies/lurkers, although the premise is that its a kit car focused trip - the reality is that we're a bunch of likeminded souls - so there's a Merc Conv/2 elises coming along, in case anyone is wondering about not having the right 'kit' - ba da boom....

1/ Mark
3/ Tony C
4- pHIL nYe
5- john & karen
6 - chris
7) rob e
8) Gary & James
9* SteveRST
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

Phil N

Postby Phil N » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:51 pm

YAY! does this mean we can share a room again?
Attachments
IMG_2470.PNG
9 is more than a number

SteveRST

Postby SteveRST » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:03 am

:lol: :lol: Haha, that photo looks pretty realistic but I can assure you it would NEVER happen like that Phil! I always sleep on the left side of the bed. :lol: :mrgreen:
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”