Run Out in Hampshire SOON

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

AshleyO

Run Out in Hampshire SOON

Postby AshleyO » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Anyone want to make the most of this weather and do a run out somewhere in Hampshire in late July early August?

Breakfast - TBC
Drive
Lunch - TBC
Drive
Finish with a parting farewell - TBC

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Run Out in Hampshire SOON

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Would you come east Ashley - and if so, how far is sensibly doable for you?
Don't mind a slightly further west run than i'd normally do, but don't want to end up at the bottom of the m3 with a 2hr journey home....potentially up for an early run and a bit of brekkie before getting back home for chores/family stuff....this weekend will likely do a more local run, but the one after could be a possible for me.

Alextreme

Postby Alextreme » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 pm

I would be interested.. though coming from Southampton / Romsey area but can go east'ish
Alex

AshleyO

Postby AshleyO » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:18 pm

greenwoo wrote:Would you come east Ashley - and if so, how far is sensibly doable for you?
Don't mind a slightly further west run than i'd normally do, but don't want to end up at the bottom of the m3 with a 2hr journey home....potentially up for an early run and a bit of brekkie before getting back home for chores/family stuff....this weekend will likely do a more local run, but the one after could be a possible for me.

Gonna be next April / May now!

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Found a guy at work with a Dutton who want's to get out on a run, so I'll probably be writing a route from sort of Winchester / Petersfield area in the new when the car's back on the road in the new year

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”