Remembrance Day Stopham Nov 13th 2022

Info on upcoming Runs will be posted here, members are also welcome to add details of any 'meets' within that sub-forum.

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

Remembrance Day Stopham Nov 13th 2022

Postby Wingco » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:54 pm

Hi guys and girls.
Some of the old guard will remember SKCC every year made a trip to Stopham village in Sussex to pay our respects, i think we did it last year ? There were a couple of members organised this inc a wreath and collection, collection going to help the hero's i believe.
So could someone help organised this please, I'm happy to help those who can take this on, hopefully Mark G could guide us through this, also I believe Graham and Duncan got involved ?
We had breakfast at the Chalet first and it was a 35 -40 min drive from there ?

Stopham village was always happy to see us there and always had time for a quick chat before we departed, and they went in to the church.
So I am proposing either a kit car run and /or in your tin top so we can get a few people there to support this very well worth day.

1 - Colin
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

DJ.

Re: Remembrance Day Stopham Nov 13th 2022

Postby DJ. » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Hi guys and girls.
Some of the old guard will remember SKCC every year made a trip to Stopham village in Sussex to pay our respects, i think we did it last year ? There were a couple of members organised this inc a wreath and collection, collection going to help the hero's i believe.
So could someone help organised this please, I'm happy to help those who can take this on, hopefully Mark G could guide us through this, also I believe Graham and Duncan got involved ?

Stopham village was always happy to see us there and always had time for a quick chat before we departed, and they went in to the church.
So I am proposing either a kit car run and /or in your tin top so we can get a few people there to support this very well worth day.

1 - Colin
2 - Duncan

locost220

Postby locost220 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:38 pm

Hi guys and girls.

1 - Colin
2 - Duncan
3 -

————————
Richard, can’t attend but happy to contribute
Locost book chassis, Undergoing testing post rebuild :D :?
Robin Hood 2B, keeping me sane
Sylva Leader, stuck to the trailer

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:33 pm

I’ll try and get along, will let you know nearer the time

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:18 pm

To be fair Matt at the moment its just Duncan and myself so probably want bother tbh.

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:47 am

Wingco wrote:

To be fair Matt at the moment its just Duncan and myself so probably want bother tbh.

I'm afraid that's what I thought. I like your company Colin, but I think it might look a bit sad just two of us turning up. I'll go to the Eastbourne memorial.

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Wingco wrote:

I'm afraid that's what I thought. I like your company Colin, but I think it might look a bit sad just two of us turning up. I'll go to the Eastbourne memorial.

That's fine Duncan fully agree and understand.

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Thanks Colin :)

Return to “Group Events, Run Outs and Local Meets”