Motorsport

Anyone from SKCC can enter, the winning piccies will form the basis for the 2014 calendar

Moderator: Contaminated

Red27

Re: Motorsport

Postby Red27 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, see, I thought the same thing, kind off. I remembered in the first year the rules specifically said you had to have taken the photos you enter into the Comp. So, I did wonder about people's cars appearing in this category, with them on board. In previous years, we've had "static" photos trackside, etc. But, after Paul chastised me on this subject, I went back and read Mark's opening comment in this category. And, this year, it doesn't say you have to have taken the photo, and it does say, "your car on track", which implies that it's likely you aren't going to be able to take the shot yourself. So, yes, bit of clarity may on this specific category. However, for the remainder, I believe you have to be the snapper.
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Jeff feel free to post up pics of your car on track........the aim of teh game s to capture our cars on circuit - so kinda tricky to do that remotely!
Pete - yr comment about crediting the snapper somewhat valid.....but only out of courtesy.....clearly we arent advocating pinching pro snaps!

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Agreed but we have to be careful and make sure that the winning photo has permission from the photographer to be included at no additional cost to be included in a calendar or any other promotional use we see fit. If not we can't use it.

If you enter a photo from a pro its your responsibility to ensure you provide the waiver signed by him / her to allow its use.

..............Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Pistol

Postby Pistol » Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Linda managed it very well last year 8-) 8-)

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Wed May 08, 2013 4:25 am

Don't worry, I'll not be entering any photos in the competition anyway.

Bahnstormer

Postby Bahnstormer » Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Hehe ! - I didn't - those were left by a guy in a previously immaculate GT-R, who ran out of talent !!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Blog

smokey mow

Postby smokey mow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Just for Jeff as I know he's keen to get a pic of his car into this catagory, here's one taken by me from Crystal Palace ;)

Mark

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Nice picture :)

Here's one of me and my daughter taken at Dunsfold by my wife (keeping it in the family :) ):

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am

smokey mow wrote:Just for Jeff as I know he's keen to get a pic of his car into this catagory, here's one taken by me from Crystal Palace ;)

Cool piccie. thanks :)

Mel T

Postby Mel T » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Another couple by me for Jeff from Goodwood 15/6/13.

Return to “Photo Competition 2013”