All and Everything - or Miscelleaneous

Anyone from SKCC can enter, the winning piccies will form the basis for the 2014 calendar

Moderator: Contaminated

Red27

Re: All and Everything - or Miscelleaneous

Postby Red27 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:44 pm

As a potential illustration for the 2014 calendar, I like that. Good to have different photos of the cars in unexpected and challenging locations. And that was certainly unexpected - plus it's nicely composed and nice and sharp. It would certainly make me smile when I flipped over the page for the next month to find it there.
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Red27 wrote:As a potential illustration for the 2014 calendar, I like that. Good to have different photos of the cars in unexpected and challenging locations. And that was certainly unexpected - plus it's nicely composed and nice and sharp. It would certainly make me smile when I flipped over the page for the next month to find it there.

Thank you Linda, very kind words, James, my son took the photo, he will be pleased.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Nash

Postby Nash » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 am

Although I agree its a nice photo I have to contend the subject matter should NOT be included in a ANY calendar. Bl00dy shopping :twisted: :cry:
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Pistol

Postby Pistol » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 pm

great snap, good to see its running a bit better now.

Mattijs

Postby Mattijs » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Did anyone else notice that Mike lately seems to be blatting around every day?

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Mattijs wrote:Did anyone else notice that Mike lately seems to be blatting around every day?

..not anymore Matt, :lol: good while it lasted..another image for the competition..

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Another one from today..

Red27

Postby Red27 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Nash wrote:Although I agree its a nice photo I have to contend the subject matter should NOT be Someone had to lower the tone....

The shopping element never occurred to me. You're obviously feeling the pain of being dragged out for too much retail therapy Neil.
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

Nash

Postby Nash » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Red27 wrote:
Nash wrote:Although I agree its a nice photo I have to contend the subject matter should NOT be Someone had to lower the tone....

The shopping element never occurred to me. You're obviously feeling the pain of being dragged out for too much retail therapy Neil.

Althought I'm in danger of insider trading by saying this, that shop is less than 2 miles from my house and my wife is on first name terms with a number of the assitants in there. Every time I put my name down for a run out in the car you might want to buy shares in Debenham's :roll:

......... Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Nash wrote:
Red27 wrote:

Althought I'm in danger of insider trading by saying this, that shop is less than 2 miles from my house and my wife is on first name terms with a number of the assitants in there. Every time I put my name down for a run out in the car you might want to buy shares in Debenham's :roll:

......... Neil

What does your wife think of the image?... :D

Return to “Photo Competition 2013”