Snooper Indago Sat Nav for sale

Items for Sale or that are wanted: Please edit posts once items are sold / withdrawn.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwood03

Snooper Indago Sat Nav for sale

Postby greenwood03 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

This is about as close to brand new as you can get! I spec'd it for myself for Xmas and even bought it before the Missus wrapped it up and gave it back to me :-)
Its a great device, as well as the sat nav features which you can check online - usual postcode features etc, its selling point for me was the camera database. Each time you plug it into your pc you can download ( free ) the latest snopper camera updates. Sadly after choosing this model i found 1 flaw, no doubt not a common problem for those that want sat nav, but nevertheless one that i cant live with!! I needed a unit that i could specify the route on, ie/ a talking map - this doesnt have the ability to do that. Not a problem for most people!

I paid £135 for this, its been used 2x, i still have the box and all the goodies and its totally umarked. Looking for £75 + any postage. Chrs Mark G

Rat Boy

Re: Snooper Indago Sat Nav for sale

Postby Rat Boy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 pm

First dibs please Mark

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Snooper Indago Sat Nav for sale

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:47 pm

No problem Graham - i'll pop it in the car when i pop over and you can have a look and a play. Lovely bit of kit.

Return to “For Sale Or Wanted”