Car for sale

Items for Sale or that are wanted: Please edit posts once items are sold / withdrawn.

Moderator: Contaminated

Dick

Car for sale

Postby Dick » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

Time has come for me to sell my kit car reason is I have got to big to drive it . The plan is to use the money to finish the new one so ill still be around.
The car started as a Tiger but is far from it now the only original part is the fibre glass scuttle every other part has been remade improved replaced. It is a one off car that needs nothing apart from a new owner. Most people know the spec of the car and how it goes it is 100% reliable all i have to do is oil changes and normal maint things. It will be sold with all the moulds that i had made for it. Price wise im open to sensible offers i wont be giving it away . For more details call or message me

Wingco

Re: Car for sale

Postby Wingco » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Best of luck Dick with the sale, someone is going to get a top top car.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

aidya

Postby aidya » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Can you tell me about the car and a price
Thanks

Dick wrote:Time has come for me to sell my kit car reason is I have got to big to drive it . The plan is to use the money to finish the new one so ill still be around.
The car started as a Tiger but is far from it now the only original part is the fibre glass scuttle every other part has been remade improved replaced. It is a one off car that needs nothing apart from a new owner. Most people know the spec of the car and how it goes it is 100% reliable all i have to do is oil changes and normal maint things. It will be sold with all the moulds that i had made for it. Price wise im open to sensible offers i wont be giving it away . For more details call or message me

graham b

Postby graham b » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Good luck with the sale Dick.
Your car sounds like a spitfire when it goes past..
Awesome bit of kit.
graham b
Lotus elise
Supercharged.
BBR Mx5
caterham R300
Westfield seiw
Tiger e1

Dick

Postby Dick » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:53 pm

Be sad to see it go Graham but i have to many toys and need to get the new kit finished if she finds out im building again god help me. Who ever buys it will be getting a weapon for sure. i Hope it stays in the club group

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:25 pm

Dick wrote:Be sad to see it go Graham but i have to many toys and need to get the new kit finished if she finds out im building again god help me. Who ever buys it will be getting a weapon for sure. i Hope it stays in the club group

Yes, I have fond memories of driving in convoy to John O'groats and back. Your car never missed a beat, but was the quickest by far! Must be hard selling having driven to the Artic Circle and back too!

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:41 pm

Best of luck with the sale I don’t think it will end around that long. Not one for the faint hearted if you plant the right foot! Overall a brilliant bit of kit
James
The man in the Red Coat

Dick

Postby Dick » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Had a few people ask me the normal how much power stuff but no one has asked my price so here it is £12000 or 12k . Lot of car for that money

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:50 pm

Dick wrote:Had a few people ask me the normal how much power stuff but no one has asked my price so here it is £12000 or 12k . Lot of car for that money

Thats a LOT of car for that money.

This is the car in the Arctic Circle from 6':52"

https://youtu.be/lgkN0DAilAQ
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:51 pm

That's got to be the fastest car £12000 will buy 8-)

Return to “For Sale Or Wanted”