FOR SALE: Parts and tools

Items for Sale or that are wanted: Please edit posts once items are sold / withdrawn.

Moderator: Contaminated

Weathers

FOR SALE: Parts and tools

Postby Weathers » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:18 pm

I have a number of used parts and tools for sale, please see below.

For any more info/pics etc please give me a shout on here or 07858948218.

1) Westfield Sport Seats Vinyl – Black with Red Piping - £175
Genuine Westfield Items used but in good condition, came out of my car when I bought it.
Some rust on runners but they move as they should but could to with a lick of paint or similar.
£357.19 EACH from Westfield part no. 5813247

2) Pro Race Wheels (x4) 1.2 7” X 15” (4 x 108 ET25) Gloss Black with NEW Toyo Proxies R1R
£450 - collection or I might be able to drop them off/meet you ½ way depending on location
(If you’re interested I’ll double check the offset as I’ve just had to measure it as it’s not stamped on the back of the wheel, there’s a 2 and the 2nd number is difficult to read.)

One wheel has a very small curb mark on it but other than that these wheels are immaculate. Tyres are brand new and unused.
Cost for wheels & tyres was over £950.

3) Soft bits Shower Cap for SEiW (wide body) - £50
Waterproof and reversible with silver side to reflect the sun in summer. Have used it for the last 3 years and re-weather proof every year (last reproofed September 2019). I’ve also used it to cover the car when towing. Comes with storage bag. Cost from Soft Bits £95

4) Sealey 24V ½”SQ Cordless Impact Wrench - £90
410lb.FT
Model No. CP2450.v2
In very good condition. Includes Impact Wrench, battery, charger and hard case.
New from Demon Tweeks (2016) over £200.

5) Westfield Spare Windscreen – ££ Offers
Westfield standard screen frame in good condition with cracked glass. Can be easily taken to car glazier and re-glazed for ideal spare or screen for track days to save your primary one.
Cost from Westfield £244.20 plus P&P. Westfield product code 5532003.

Return to “For Sale Or Wanted”