Website forum warning error

Infor on the running of this forum, rules, regs etc

Moderator: Contaminated

TSJSRRR

Website forum warning error

Postby TSJSRRR » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:41 pm

I get a warning when ever I access SKCC website and every page change navigated to on your site.
See attached files, First image is the popup I get when changing pages on the SKCC site
The second image is the result of clicking the "Detailed Report" link on that screen.
The Site Owners link is - https://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners
This does not happen with any other websites or owners club sites.
Also your recent email was delivered to me over a dozen times yesterday, Thursday 21/04/2016.
SKCC-warning.jpg

SKCC-Safewebreport.jpg

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Website forum warning error

Postby greenwoo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:59 pm

firstly, thanks for pointing out about the Safety Alert, I was aware of this and consequently we have just had the website overhauled. In fact next week the developers will be carrying out another sweep to check that there is nothing malicious - i imagine that the Norton warning is a legacy of the a 're-direct' that was found on the site a few months ago.
Just in the same way that my own anti-virus warns me that several well know corporation sites are 'not secure and possibly harmful'.

as for the emails - yep, as no doubt you'll have read elsewhere on the forum there was an issue with a bug in a new alert feature for upcoming events. Yet again apologies.

Anyway, it's good to see that one/either/both have brought you back to the forum - how's things going with the build of your SR2? Look forward to seeing some progress reports and pictures.

Return to “Forum Admin”