Calander dates for 2015

Here's a link to the main calendar - the Events detailed are SKCC Group oriented, this does NOT contain runs from the memebrs section!

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Calander dates for 2015

Postby greenwoo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Richard - up tut north would be the southerners coming up along same lines as last year. at least on that date. may well be up for a run farther upland, but i suspect that numbers may be fewer....
personally i fancy a real early start one day ( nit up tut north) to go up 'there'.....i reckon early doors and hit the peaks by 9am and then a quick rock n roll and back home after lunch. would still like to do a weekend run - but needs planning between the bigger runs....

Red27

Postby Red27 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 pm

BIOMAN wrote:"Up Tut North" .....

Bugger, and there's me thinking this was a road trip 'round Egypt :lol:
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

David T

Postby David T » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 pm

greenwoo wrote:Richard - up tut north would be the southerners coming up along same lines as last year. at least on that date. may well be up for a run farther upland, but i suspect that numbers may be fewer....
personally i fancy a real early start one day ( nit up tut north) to go up 'there'.....i reckon early doors and hit the peaks by 9am and then a quick rock n roll and back home after lunch. would still like to do a weekend run - but needs planning between the bigger runs....

Id be up for a visit to my homeland. Whenever im there im always commenting 'this would be a good road for the Tiger'. Id prefer an overnight, then can get out at silly oclock on the Sunday morning. Need a bit of advance notice for a full wekend though.

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:41 pm

David T wrote:
greenwoo wrote:Richard - up tut north would be the southerners coming up along same lines as last year. at least on that date. may well be up for a run farther upland, but i suspect that numbers may be fewer....

Id be up for a visit to my homeland. Whenever im there im always commenting 'this would be a good road for the Tiger'. Id prefer an overnight, then can get out at silly oclock on the Sunday morning. Need a bit of advance notice for a full wekend though.

I would be up for a day trip, but especially a weekend. :D :D

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Ahhh, 13th September club gathering clashes with Martins go kart event in Firle!!

ChrisL

Postby ChrisL » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Only just seen this:

Can help with the tut oop north run, but best if I do the route for my neck of the woods....any other takers (cough Ashbys cough)
In interested in the round M25 we could join as the group passes and complete our own laps, obv have to start at junction 1 :-)
Have penciled in the darn sarf (so surrey) run...
Yes I've been drinking, what of it!!

Red27

Postby Red27 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:49 pm

ChrisL wrote::... (cough Ashbys cough)

Pay attention, think "we" (royal) were responsible for the northern end of the route last year :lol:
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

Martin S

Postby Martin S » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Can't we have two club gatherings?maybe one up north?just a thought

ChrisL

Postby ChrisL » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Red27 wrote:
ChrisL wrote::... (cough Ashbys cough)

Pay attention, think "we" (royal) were responsible for the northern end of the route last year :lol:

Very true, and what a good route it was! I was hinting at doing my leg of the route....
(no one understands my weird sense of humour!!!)
Yes I've been drinking, what of it!!

Davemg

Postby Davemg » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm at the West Bergholt (Essex) Vintage Rally this year. Today was OK but the weather tomorrow might not be good :(

However, if all is well, I'll be there again with my Quantum Xtreme and 1993 Rover Mini...

Great show laid on and worth a trip to near Colchester.

Dave

Return to “Calendar for Group Events”