Evening event on 11th Sept. Last one was great

Here's a link to the main calendar - the Events detailed are SKCC Group oriented, this does NOT contain runs from the memebrs section!

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Evening event on 11th Sept. Last one was great

Postby Nash » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Holland Sports Motor Show #3

Wednesday 11th September 2019
6pm-close.
Holland Sports, Mill Lane, Hurst Green, Oxted, Surrey RH8 9DG.

Due to the massive success of the car/bike show held earlier this summer, with over 200 fantastic vehicles and 400+ people in attendance, Holland Sports have decided to run a second event even bigger and better than the last!

Remember this event is FREE to attend or enter your vehicle, whether it be a classic, sports, retro, interesting car or motorbike, just turn up on the night, no need to book!

Facilities will include a fully stocked bar with social club priced drinks, the legendary Holland Sports BBQ ( over 400 burgers and hot dogs were sold last time! ) , and cool music piped out on the ( hopefully sunny ) terrace .

This time we will be splitting the main show field up 3 ways into pre-2000, post 2000 and American/retromod/custom/clubscene parking , as well as the motorcycle and scooter display area.

There will be several trophies awarded for various classes sponsored by Holland Sports, our local garages and businesses.
*Please get in touch will me if you, your business or your car club would like to sponsor a specific trophy and get involved, you can even choose your winner and present it yourself if you like. It is a great event to promote your club or business.

This time also we want to involve KIDS and grown-ups with their PUSHBIKES!!! So if you have a really cool road / mountain / classic pushbike feel free to bring it along to show everybody.

And the kids will have their very own trophy awarded for the shiniest / cleanest pushbike, so get the kids involved, cleaning, polishing and showing their pride and joy to the crowds!!!

*Please note though this event is weather-dependent as we need to use the football pitch and field which are not our property, so light rain on the run up is not a problem , but if we have a classic British week of summer torrential rain (!) the event will need to be postponed... Please check your social media on the run up if in doubt... And NO doing donuts on the grass please!!! If we damage the fields we will lose this fantasic venue....
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

SteveRST

Re: Evening event on 11th Sept. Last one was great

Postby SteveRST » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 am

I'm interested in this. Anyone else?
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Possibly, depends when I get out of work. Doesn't say if it's pre-book.

SteveRST

Postby SteveRST » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Nash wrote:Remember this event is FREE to attend or enter your vehicle, whether it be a classic, sports, retro, interesting car or motorbike, just turn up on the night, no need to book!

Looks like you can just turn up on the night. I'm sure I went to this last year actually. I wouldn't be able to get there until 7 ish I'd imagine.
Westfield Zetec turbo & Westfield Megabusa turbo

Kegco

Postby Kegco » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Depending what time I finish work, but would like to come alone
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Rexholme

Postby Rexholme » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:32 am

Tempted. Very, very tempted.
I need to earn some SWMBO tokens first.... and get the obligatory permission slip.

Return to “Calendar for Group Events”