Lions Triathlon

Details of how to get involved with this year long bit of fun! Note, this is for everyone - not just 'expert photographers'

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

Lions Triathlon

Postby Wingco » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:49 pm

As you all know, our colleague James (the man in the red coat) does a lot of charity things along with his good lady wife Jilly. Some of us are doing the the Lions tour of Kent. Well they are having a triathlon this bank holiday Monday for the Lions hospice, yep my family have entered a team, my good lady wife Sue, my son Daniel and me form the Ludlam team. Daniel will be off first with a 400 meter swim, he hands to me for a 16 mile bike ride and then on to Sue for a 5k run.
So if anyone fancys come down to voice the support that would be brill.
We are having this advent in Tonbridge and the start time is 8.30. Hope to see some of you if you can.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Larkingabout

Re: Lions Triathlon

Postby Larkingabout » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Yes the 26th Tonbridge tri organised by the Lions and hopefully another great fund raiser. Good luck to Colin and family on their endeavours and let's hope for some dry weather. We'll both be there Jill organising transition and I have, for the first time ever, the briefing job in the pool so nice and warm.
James
The man in the Red Coat

steve m

Postby steve m » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Apart from my sarcarsim of "why put your selves through such a task" "? :D

Good luck for all three of you in your tasks, and please be safe

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm

It's a long story Steve and I want bore any of you with it but thank you for your support.
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

Larkingabout

Postby Larkingabout » Mon May 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Well that was an interesting day, every type of weather, every type of triathlete and then our very own SKCC superstars, Team Ludlam made up of Mr and Mrs Wingco and their son Daniel. Well done Colin, Sue and Daniel for grand efforts and look forward to welcoming you back next year!!!

Photos to prove it did happen
Attachments
IMG_2471.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
James
The man in the Red Coat

Return to “SKCC Photo Comptetition 2011”