Bromley Pageant

If you're part of a regular meet - or want to arrange a meet please pop the details down in here. For regular meets do keep jogging teh 'board' every month!

Moderator: Contaminated

User avatar
Kegco
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Kegco » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:46 am

Wingco wrote:
Can you read the map where E7 is :lol:

What Map !!

This one
Attachments
2A2DE229-A059-4B16-86AB-2ED083ED0B60.png

User avatar
Wingco
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 am
Location: Swanley, Kent
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Wingco » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 am

Haha , yes Kevin I did see that, but can you see where E7 is ??
I think it is right in the corner by the first aid sign ??
Tiger Super 6 Awesome

Tony666
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Tony666 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

Wingco wrote:Haha , yes Kevin I did see that, but can you see where E7 is ??
I think it is right in the corner by the first aid sign ??


From what I can work out it looks like it the second row up second main block in need the centre but the writing is no very clear

User avatar
locost220
Posts: 3851
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Lewisham South London
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby locost220 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:34 am

Been having a few emails with the lady who sent out the info.

Hi Richard,

We have now added a high resolution club map onto our website here: http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/sites/d ... 20June.pdf

If you have any other queries please do let us know.

Kind Regards

Bromley Pageant Team
T: 01959 541444
E: [email protected]
W: http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk

i have coloured in the spot and taken a pic for you all.
Attachments
WP_20180614_11_31_34_Pro.jpg
Locost book chassis, Under reconstruction :D :?

User avatar
Kegco
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Kegco » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm

locost220 wrote:Been having a few emails with the lady who sent out the info.

Hi Richard,

We have now added a high resolution club map onto our website here: http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/sites/d ... 20June.pdf

If you have any other queries please do let us know.

Kind Regards

Bromley Pageant Team
T: 01959 541444
E: [email protected]
W: http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk

i have coloured in the spot and taken a pic for you all.

Cheers Rich
We won’t go thirsty right next to the bar lol

User avatar
Matth93
Posts: 2123
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Matth93 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 pm

I’m ready for tomorrow just don’t get behind me I might not see you :lol:
1927B2D8-FA14-4975-8A34-95DE5D923C2A.jpeg

User avatar
Wingco
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 am
Location: Swanley, Kent
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Wingco » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Blimey you are bring the kitchen sink as well.
Tiger Super 6 Awesome

User avatar
Matth93
Posts: 2123
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Matth93 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm

No it’s a gazebo

Tony666
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby Tony666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Matth93 wrote:No it’s a gazebo


Well it looks better on your car than it would have on mine :D

User avatar
DJ.
Posts: 5097
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Bromley Pageant

Postby DJ. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Matth93 wrote:I’m ready for tomorrow just don’t get behind me I might not see you :lol:
1927B2D8-FA14-4975-8A34-95DE5D923C2A.jpeg

Cool 8-)


Return to “Local Meets”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest